Observation

I Don't Know

And that was 6 months ago. 

My first day went off quite fun(?).
And if you're wondering how Kris and Chanyeol managed to took off the handcuff.. It turned out that Chen never really lost it. He lied, and only got caught the next day when we awake, preparing to go to school. The key fell off from his pocket as he was changing.
He got into a lot of trouble that day. Kris was so mad that he really wanted to beat Chen with the desk. Luckily, we stopped him.
As for Chanyeol, he apparently, kept Betty as display in his room.
 
Now is the last day of our first half year holiday.
I'll be back to school by tomorrow. 
"I can't wait to see them" I mumbled as I lie down on my bed, staring at the ceiling.
 
During the vacation, I haven't had the time to see them.
I do admit that I missed them a lot. Though its a nuisance but I admit that I never regret knowing them.
Ahem.. Okay, I admit that I've tried to avoid and escape from them ever since the first day but I just can't.
Not that I felt some kind of attachment or anything.
It's that....they kept on chasing after me. 
 
With Chen pulling pranks on me. Well, he never really succeeded though as I was always suspicious of everything he does, but he never give up, even after that one time I smacked him with my wushu stick. I swear I smacked him hard, not on purpose though. It was an accident.. Maybe.. Okay, maybe. But weirdly he laugh it off and declared that he'll get me soon.
 
I chuckled at the memories, "Stupid.." 
 
But I missed him a lot. I got to know that aside from being playful, he's sometimes very sentimental. He can be serious at times too. He helps his friend without complaining.
And he can sings real good! His voice is great. About his dance, it's a no comment. I know why he's banned from the school's talent time at the moment.
 
Kai trying to find way to kiss me but never succeeded up until now.
There's always something in his way, but I'm glad though.
Other than that, from what D.O told me that night, it was quite surprising he has such an experience.
And I also find that he's a really good dancer. He's very serious about his dancing, I can tell that is his way to forget everything.
He keeps on changing his attitude. From being a ert and to a random hyper crybaby.
 
In case of Luhan, he's being all sadistic and dragged me somewhere after he knocked me off. 
Surprisingly, he's a bit like Chen but he never pull off any dangerous pranks though.
In other case, he's very cheerful but I can sense his loneliness sometimes.
Though he always smiles but his eyes always say otherwise.
I never had the chance to ask why because I know, he'll tell me if he come to trust me. From what I heard, he frequently go home as he finds it burdensome.
And like his face, his voice is really angelic. No wonder Sehun is very fond of his singing.
He always score highly on his monthly evaluation and he enjoys dancing as much as Kai and Lay.
 
As for Sehun, he kept on chasing after me to ask if I have a thing for Luhan. 
Whenever he heard anything involving me and Luhan, he'll go all panic and anxious.
Like Kai said, though he always have that stone-face on but he's very... Shy? A little bit of a crybaby too. 
I heard that he was supposed to be in the A department but he changed it.
He's very smart but he likes to do thing his own way that sometimes it's ruining.
He likes dancing but he's very lazy to keep up with all the rehearsal, still he never fail his dance evaluation.
 
Lay always so curious of everything. He's a little bit of a dazed.
Always daydreaming and genuinely believe in the existence of unicorn.
There's also once he tried to bite on the wushu stick I used for practice because he was curious if it taste the same like pocky sticks.
Actually, no. He did bite on it.
But he's very genuine about his music. He loves composing and he got his inspiration at random times.
 
Suho always have to be the one responsible for them.
He have to keep their action, especially Chen's, under control.
He told me about Kai too which the same of what D.O had told me.
Unlike the others, he's very composed but when he plans to go all out in doing something, he really will.
But he always goes missing at times.
And he's originally was in the A department but changed his department later on because he's worried about Lay.
 
Chanyeol and Baekhyun... Urgh, they come in a pair and they are very loud. 
With Baekhyun always asking me about how I put my 'eyeliner' on and hates on me because my replies always didn't satisfy him, and Chanyeol by his side, laughing and clapping like a retarded seal.
And... I find out that they actually like each other as in more than a friend. 
It's freaking obvious! But only both of them were clueless and never really try to make a move. It's making us frustrated.
 
D.O's way to approach me is different.
He bribed me with foods. To be honest, I am never really a fan of eating and when D.O found out, he always brings me food, forcing it down my throat.
Then, I find myself to always wait for him to give me food. 
Hey, no! I'm not an easy guy.. Maybe.
 
Xiumin on the other hand, is very mature? Compare to the others.
He's given the nicknamed Baozi as his cheeks resemble those buns.
He's the only one never gets mad at Chen's pranks. 
I find out that he lost his weight during the holiday and Chen is very sad about it.
 
And..... Kris. He's very mysterious really. Like Suho, he always goes missing.
He's actually the reason why I want to stay out of this bunch of friend at first.
I don't know why but I was so sad when I heard about his precious.
But then, he's very nice and warmhearted though he appeared not to be.
He looks rather cold on the outside.
He always try to initiate a conversation with me, which I'm happy about.
Kris and Chanyeol was originally in the B department as they're really into basketball. But then they changed it half way through.
 
These goes on for 2 months. 
After 2 months of trying to avoid them, I finally gave in and reluctantly agreed to hang out with them. 
Though i missed them a lot but i can't really do anything about it.
Well, it's because I have to go back to China for some work my father asked me to do. Company work.
 
As for the other, I heard that they tried to make time to hang out though they're busy with work and visiting family which lived in the other country.
Oh! From what I've learnt, all of them are childhood friends. They've known each other for a very long time and they're each come from a very well off family.
But I heard that they entered this school on scholarship with their own capability.
It's great knowing there people like them.
 
But we do contacted each other during the holidays.
Well, mostly it was them who keeps on spamming my phones and emails with photos of them going here and there.
Turned out that Luhan and Lay was also in China, taking a trip together.
While, Kris was in Canada, visiting family and supposedly company work also.
He looked depressed when he's leaving.
'I really missed him a lot... I want to see him' I smiled at the thought.
And then, bunch of photos of them at some beaches and mountains.
I wanted to join them so much but I was in China up until yesterday.