Introduction

I Don't Know

Huang Zitao or better known as Tao; definition of all form of craziness, icon of naughtiness yet gullible. Well, that's what the students at the school says. Yea, that's my name but I don't know why I was known that way because you see, I think I'm the most sane among all of my friends in school. The school though.. It's supposedly to be a legendary because its unbelievable for anyone outside the school to actually believe it. Rumor flies here and there about the school.

 
I'm supposedly to be in 2nd year in high school but  since my family suddenly have these 'brilliant' idea and decided to move to South Korea in the middle of the year, I was pushed down a grade. So now I'm in the 1st year. Great, just great.. Isn't it? I was so happy that I finally gonna graduate from all this study next year but it went down the drain effortlessly. Why the sudden move? I don't know, I've asked.. Believe me, I did but my family is really manipulative, so I always ended up to starter point.
 
I'm attending a really prestigious school in Seoul, known as SM-ART High School. The school is divided into 4 department; department A: for students with intelligence mind or advanced studying (like really damn geniuses, they're learning everything fast), department B: for students with highly skilled and have potential for sports, department C: for students with highly skilled in art performing: music, dancing, composing, acting, modelling, drawing, photography and such, and lastly, department D: for students who did fairly good in everything. 
 
As if that's not crazy enough as it sound, our school is built on a whole island. Yes, an island. The school ground is connected with the mainland with this large and wide road straight to our school. Interesting right? Studying in the middle of the open blue ocean and wide blue sky. And our cafeteria is built on the top of the building. Surrounding the cafeteria is invisible glasses instead of the red hard bricks, which allowed the students to enjoy the view while having their lunch. We also have this rooftop park, most student loves hanging out here. The school Is equipped with the auditorium, basketball court, soccer field and other normal thing. Other than that our classrooms is rather normal.
 
There is also dorm for the students on the island. Most student who have hard time to commute to the school everyday or live far from the school ground, stays there. Even the one who live nearer stay there with their friend. The standard of the dorm or rather definition of it is different, it's a house-dorm. It's built around the the island with the school building in the middle of it all. There's only a dorm for every department but its enormous, to fit all the students. It's a 3-storey house-dorm. And each is equipped with different facilities to the students' comfort. Other than that there's also a cafe on the island, operates by the responsible authority and with the helps of the students who work as a part timer. Students loves spending time here during the weekend.
 
Okay,enough with the explanations. How was it? Luxury? Elegant? Breathtaking?  But above all, believe it or not the school fees is rather... Reasonable. It's expensive, damn expensive but affordable. Mostly who attends the school are wealthy or talented enough to get scholarship.
The principals of the school is seldom around and we never saw their faces.
I said 'their'? Yes, rumor has it that our school have two principals. Faceless authority, we've only heard their voice but the students never really care and the teachers have everything under control.
It's a known fact that the school is owned by one of this super big company in the country and that the CEO's son or sons is attending the school as well. And the students are assuming that the principals might them, the CEO's son/sons. Acting like boss-undercover or something. We never know who. Many presumptions and rumors were made by the student.
 
It took me the first whole semester to pinned those down. Luckily, I've made quite some friends on my first day there, so I never really get lost on the school ground or anything except on the first day. Did I mention that I'm bad with direction? Like have no sense of direction at all.
And it took only six months for everyone to labeled me. Actually, lesser than three months. Why? It's because of my friends..
Sigh.. They're nice, cool and all but they're a bit.. Insane, crazy, loud. mischievous and any other similar words.