Again?

The Wrongs of Marriage

Chapter 1

NOT EDITED!

-------------------------

"If you're so upset why don't you just leave?" Yunho yelled again.

"Because unlike you, I actually care about my kids!" Sunghee yelled back.

Tossing the newspaper onto the the table in front of the two, Sunghee sighed while Yunho looked at it with wide eyes.

"T-that's why you're mad?" he asked her.

"Ten years Yunho." she said. "We've been married for ten years. We were so happy for six years now everything went downhill. Why is that?"

"Sunghee..." he muttered looking at her guiltily. "I-"

"I don't want to hear it." she replied looking upstairs. She saw Youngjae poke his head out from his room and she shook her head. "Youngjae, go to sleep."

"No!" Youngjae yelled, tears streaming down his face. "I can't stand you two fighting with each other every day. I hate seeing you so upset mom!"

"Youngjae, go to bed." Yunho said angrily.

"No!" the boy protested.

"Youngjae I said-" Yunho repeated again but was cut off.

"Fine! I'll go to bed!" he screamed. "But I hate you Dad! I hate how you're making mom upset! I hate how you always fight with her! I hate how you've been involved in scandals so much it disgusts me!"

With that, Youngjae slammed his bedroom door close. Yunho sighed and looked at Sunghee who had a sad expression.

"Jagiya~" Yunho said. "I'm sorry."

"If you were really sorry, none of this would've happened." she replied. "I'm heading up first."

"But..." Yunho muttered.

Sunghee shook her head and headed upstairs to their bedroom. Sighing, she let her tears fall not wanting her husband to see.

"What happened to us?" she asked herself.

***

-The Next Day-

"Youngjae! Minjee! Get ready for school." Sunghee shouted from the kitchen.

"Coming mom!" the two replied rushing downstairs to eat their breakfast.

The doorbell suddenly rang and Youngjae answered it.

"Uncle Yoohwan!" he said cheerfully.

"Hey kid! How are you?" Yoohwan replied.

"I'm fine!" Youngjae replied. "Come in."

Yoohwan nodded and followed Youngjae into the kitchen.

"Yoohwan!" Sunghee said smiling at him.

"Is it just me or are you growing old?" he jokingly asked Sunghee.

"Yah! I'm 32 thank you." she replied. "I'm not that old."

"I'm just joking." Yoohwan replied. "Did you-"

Sunghee nodded.

"Want to talk about it with a cup coffee after we drop these kids off?" Yoohwan asked her.

"It'd be nice." Sunghee replied.

***

-DBSK's Dorm-

"Why are you here early?" JaeJoong asked Yunho suspiciously.

"We fought again." he replied.

"What?!" Junsu shrieked upon hearing Yunho say that. "Again?"

JaeJoong sighed. "Why are you two fighting anyways?"

"Scandals..." Yunho muttered.

"You son of a-" Junsu said but got cut off.

"Let it go." Changmin said shaking his head. "You're hopeless Yunho-hyung."

"Guys, I don't know." Yunho said to the boys. "I do love Sunghee but the more we fight, the more irritated I get."

"Then don't get into scandals!" Yoochun said. "Easy."

"I can't help it." Yunho replied.

"So you're going to just leave your family?" JaeJoong asked. "Youngjae and Minjee need both parents though. They're young."

"I know." he said. "I'll try to fix this."

***

-Starbucks Coffee-

"So, you two fought again?" Yoohwan asked Sunghee carefully.

Sunghee bitterly laughed. "Don't we always? It's become like a habit now don't you think?"

"Do you love him?" Yoohwan asked.

"Of course. He's still my husband and I chose to marry him didn't I?" she replied.

"You don't deserve all this though." he said concernedly though.

"A few nights ago, we had a bigger fight." Sunghee said to Yoohwan honestly. "I told him I'd file a divorce if things got out of hand."

Yoohwan nodded.

"We stopped fighting for two days after that. But last night, it was different. He came home earlier than usual. I was suspicious of why he came home early. While he was showering, I saw his phone and looked at his text messages. Apparently he's cheating on me with some girl."

"What?" Yoohwan said. "But hyung-"

"He loves me?" she asked. "I believed that before but I don't know if I believe that now."

"How about the kids? How do they feel?"

"Youngjae heard us fight last night. He said he hated Yunho for making me sad."

"Youngjae really favors you huh?" Yoohwan asked laughing.

"Seems like it."

"Well, if you need something, you have me." Yoohwan said smiling at Sunghee.

"I'm glad I have you." she replied. "I wish I ended up with you."

"Things happen for a reason. You'll get through it." he said trying to encourage her. "I gotta go now. I'll see you later."

"Bye."

***

"Mom where's Dad?" Youngjae asked Sunghee.

"He's coming home late." she replied.

"I don't like him." Minjee said. "I like Uncle Yoohwan more!"

"Me too!" Youngjae said.

"You should've married him and not Dad." Youngjae said. "Ahjussi actually cares about you."

"Youngjae! Don't say that." Sunghee scolded her son. "Hurry up and finish your food. You have to go to bed. You too Minjee."

"Yes mom." they both said in unison.

***

Yunho came home late and saw that Sunghee was not in bed. He checked Minjee's room and didn't find Sunghee so he proceeded to Youngjae's room and saw her in bed cuddling their son.

"Uncle Yoohwan." Youngjae muttered. "Marry my mom!"

Upon hearing that, Yunho couldn't help but feel sadness. His kids doesn't like him because he'd always fight with Sunghee.

"I'm sorry." he said and went to his room. "I'm sorry."

-----------------

First chapter done! I think it's kind of long. Sorry. Comments are appreciated! OH~ And anyone wana make poster? It'd be nice. Haha! Message me if you're willing to make one (: