Mr. Class President's Secret 2

Mr. Class President's Secret

---------------------------------------------------------------------

While pretending to read a book to keep people away, girls from the hallway window beside him popped their heads in and asked, "Key! Wanna go out to karaoke after school with us??" He set the book down and said, "No, that's fine. You guys can go and have fun without me! Thank you for asking though!" Giving them a smile, he turned back to the book. The girls squealed and ran away.

They keep asking me knowing the answer. I think that's just an excuse to talk to me...It's quite annoying. I'm just not interested. Why do they keep thinking that I would actually date them?

It was the starting of the next day in school. Sitting at his desk trying to avoid the other students, he looked up and saw the strange girl walk into the classroom.

I swear...she's like those really quiet girls that are just creepy. She's probably one of those girls who pretend to be all innocent but are really the ones spreading rumors...

He watched as the girl silently walked over to her desk behind Minho.

Oh! Minho! That's right. Him and his little secret with the popular Lee Hanbi-noona...

Minho turned and saw Key glaring at him. Quickly, Key looked away to the front of the room.

During lunch, Minah went up to the roof like she normally did every year in that school. She liked eating by herself with no one around. Sitting on the floor with her back against the wall, she bit into her sandwich her mother made for her every day. Minah was someone who liked to be by herself. Not once did she ever feel like she had to have a friend by her side.

When she was done eating her lunch, she made her way back down to class. Walking down the stairs, she reached the third years' level. There were a few of the third years lounging around in the hallway staring at her as she walked down.

"Excuse me."

Minah stopped but didn't turn back. "Yah! Who do you think you are walking around up here??" A girl's voice boomed loudly behind her. Hearing more footsteps approaching, Minah heard a boy's voice tell the loud girl, "Calm down, will ya? She normally walks by here. It's not a problem. It's not like we own the school, anyways."

The girl shot back, "Well...still!" and walked away. Minah slowly forced herself to turn around to thank the person for standing up for her. The boy had light brown hair. He was smiling softly at her with his hands in his pockets.

"Hi, I'm Kim Jonghyun. You're Oh Minah, right??"

Minah's eyes nervously shook as she stared up at him. She quickly bowed and thanked him then ran downstairs. Jonghyun walked over to the ledge of the stairs and watched her run down.

Kim Jonghyun was a pretty popular guy. He was atheletic, funny, nice and cool. Everyone loved him, even guys did. Though he wasn't particularly smart, his charms made that up for him.

When gym class began, everyone had changed into their gym clothes and waited at a baseball field for the teacher to give them orders. Suddenly, while waiting there, another class had joined them. It was a third year class. Minah looked and saw that it was Kim Jonghyun's class.

"Okay! Boys all on one team and girls on one team! Go!"

Everyone looked at eachother and quickly scrambled. Once they had switched up, the boys, along with Jonghyun and Key, were put out onto the field and the girls were up to bat. A few girls complained, "But we're obviously going to lose! It's not fair!"

Key didn't want to be there at all, but he really had no choice. Leaning on one leg, he watched as a girl walked up. Minah sat near the end and watched the girl. The girl batting waited for the pitcher to throw her the ball. When he threw it, the girl missed and a few guys chuckled.

Their gym teacher had always been somewhat like a ist. Some students believed that he had been that way ever since his wife left him for another man. He was a lot harsher with girls and it sometimes even seemed as though he enjoyed humiliating the girls during gym class.

"You! Minah! Get up here!"

Minah looked up scared. She was at the end, why was he making her go up there? Without causing a fuss, she walked up to bat. The pitcher boy said, "Move in, guys! Hahaha..." She watched as the boys walked closer into the field. Key sighed and took a step forward. Surprised, she saw that Jonghyun also moved in. A little disappointed, she tried not minding it. The pitcher finally tossed the ball towards her. Her grip on the bat tightened as she focused on the ball. Swinging, she felt the hit of the ball on the bat vibrate to her hands. All of the boys on the field watched as the ball flew over them like a bird. She dashed towards first base. No one else paid attention to her, for they were all too busy watching the ball flying over pass them, except Jonghyun and Key. They watched in awe as she ran from first base to second. Seeing her come towards him, Jonghyun and her eyes met. The emotion in her eyes somewhat set his heart racing. It wasn't the usual emotion she had in her eyes. This emotion was like a sense of strength that he couldn't help it but feel drawn to it.

Key stared at her wondering if it really was her who had just hit that ball. It was out of the field. The girls on the benches started shouting and screaming in joy as Minah reached home. The gym teacher stared at her shocked and said, "Minah....I....You look like you need a drink...."

She has a lot of strength in her for such a puny girl...

When the school day finally ended, Minah was in the library studying her English homework. After she had finished, she dug through her bag and saw that her English notebook wasn't there. Assuming she had forgotten it back at the classroom, she made her way there.

In the hallway, there was hardly anyone else around anymore. They had all gone home already. As she drew closer to the classroom, she could hear faint voices.

"Don't act like I don't know."

"What are you talking about?"

Minho walked closer to Key. Key was leaning against a desk with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"I know everything...", Minho said closely to the side of Key's face, "...I know that you're gay."

Before Key could protest or deny it, Minho's hand slammed on the desk Key leaned on, making sure he won't be able to escape. His lips moved in close to Key's. The door opened and they stopped what they were doing. Looking, they saw Minah standing there. Key's eyes widened as he shoved Minho away from him. She seemed uncomfortable, but she hurriedly ran over to her desk and back to the door. Apologizing through bowing, Minah quickly left the classroom.

Key couldn't catch his breath. He felt sick to his stomach. The fear came back to him as he stood there trying to realize what had just happened.

What am I gonna do?! What am I gonna do?!! ....S-s-she saw-she knows I'm gay now...What is going to happen to me?

---------------------------------------------------------------------