Mr. Class President's Secret 16

Mr. Class President's Secret

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Minah waited at the front gates like usual. Thinking about it, she realized that Key was probably going to be busy staying afterschool to help out the new student. Key was the class president, so he would have to be busy anyways. Stretching her leg over to the other pedal of the bike, she hopped on and left.

Aish...I can't believe she just left me stranded like this! What's wrong with her?!

"Ah! Kibum! There you are!"

Key turned around and saw a teacher walking towards him. "Ah, seon-saeng-nim. What is it?" The teacher paused for a bit catching his breath. Then he said, "Well, we're gonna need your help with the school dance, you know??" Once Key heard that, he felt a bit sick to his stomach. He really hated the thought of having to stay afterschool just to help out. Especially now that Minah wasn't going to be there, he knew it was going to be boring.

Early next morning, he had woken himself up just so he can meet with Minah.

I'm going to catch her and give her a piece of my mind. Who does she think she is avoiding me? Argh, yesterday was such a pain afterschool with all of those weirdos...

He remembered sitting there staring at a third year male student with glasses and big teeth talking. The guy looked at Key and noticed how disgusted Key looked. He asked, "I-is something wrong, Kibum-ssi?"

God...the way he talks, how does his saliva stay in his mouth??

Key shook his head but continued staring at the guy's mouth.

"Kibum-ssi?..."

A soft voice came by interrupting his thoughts. Key looked and saw that it was Minah on her bike. "Yah, did you just call me by my name??" Key asked with his index finger pointed at him. Minah nervously nodded. Then he looked away scoffing.

Who does she think she is? WHO?!

"Who said it was alright for you to call me by name?"

Minah looked away and replied, "I'm sorry-"

"Don't apologize!"

Crossing his arms in front of his chest, he said, "Where's my lunch? It better not be the same sandwich you made for Kim Jonghyun." Minah was going to say something, but Key went ahead and continued, "I don't want to eat another sandwich you make ever again."

Suddenly, he saw her holding out something to him. It was a box. He looked at it and asked, "What is it?"

"Lunch...in case you'll be too busy to come up to the roof today...Did you need a ride to school?"

Minah shyly looked at him waiting for him to respond. Snatching it from her hands, Key said, "I guess this will do..." Then he walked to the rear rack and sat down.

I guess she's not as stupid as I thought she was...

When they got to school, they made their way up to the classroom. In the hallway, Key could see a bunch of people crowded around the room. The few students at the end stopped and stared at Key and Minah. Walking closer to the classroom, Key looked at his classmates who looked at him. He turned his attention to the board and saw, "OH MINAH IS A !! She acts innocent just to steal guys away from their girlfriends!" Quickly, he looked back at Minah and saw her staring at the board. Her face expression seemed calm, but her eyes told a different story.

What should I do...?....What if she starts to cry?? Is it  Subin's friends? Are they bullying her again?

Minah walked over to the board and took the eraser and began erasing the board.

"Even if you erase it, we all know that you're still a !"

A voice came from outside in the hallway. Laughter erupted from the crowd. Key walked and stood in front of the class and said, "All of you return to your classrooms. Do not create a scene here or I will report all of you to the teacher's office." Some of them left aware of his classroom status.

Dongyul sat at his desk just looking around cluelessly. Key's eyes caught glances with Dongyul for a second.

"Why are you playing favorites?!"

"Is it because she gave you one free night?!"

Once again, the crowd began laughing. Minah finished erasing and ran out of the classroom. Key turned and almost went after her when Dongyul ran up to him saying, "Kibum! Stop. It won't matter if you go or not, because it won't change anything. You'll probably just make it worse..." Key looked at Dongyul and then down at the ground.

When the hallway cleared up and five minutes before class began, Key decided to go and search for Minah. The first place he checked was the roof, but she wasn't there. He checked the library, but she wasn't there either.

Where else can she be?! The girls' bathroom??....Do I dare check?

Walking by a bathroom, he looked around for anyone. The coast was clear. He peeked in and quietly called out her name. "Psst! Minah! Oi!" No one answered him.

There's about three bathrooms in this school...I won't be able to find her in time.

As he dragged himself back to class, he realized he was in the hall with the large window. Slowly, he turned and looked out to the garden and saw a figure sitting in the corner.

Minah?!

He ran up to the window jumping until he saw that she wasn't by herself.

And...that Jinki guy...?....

Onew squatted down next to her patting her back as she hid her face in her arms.

Tch...what am I doing right now...?...I look like an idiot, don't I? Of course this was going to happen...Jinki's the one she's liked ever since childhood...of course he's going to be the first one she runs to...Who am I to think I was something more than that? Dongyul was right...it didn't matter if I had chased after her...She would've found her way into the arms of that guy...not mines.

Turning around, Key gasped seeing Minho standing there. Key tried wiping the expression on his face off from seeing Minah with Onew and asked, "W-what do you want??"

Minho sighed and stuffed his hands in his pocket. He then asked Key, "Aren't you going to ask if I was the one who wrote that on the board?" Key scoffed saying, "Why would you do it? You're after me, not her. Plus, I know who did it."

"Who?" Minho asked.

Why does he want to know?...

Key shrugged his shoulder and replied, "Why should I tell you?"

"Tch...because who you're thinking probably isn't the person who did it", Minho answered slyly. Continuing on, he said, "If it really was the bullies that have been at it since last year, they wouldn't dare enter the classroom. It would be too obvious..."

Minho watched as Key's expression became more confused than ever. Almost laughing, Minho said, "Remember the time someone wrote on the board hinting something about Mr. Class President's secret?"

Focused on what Minho was trying to say, Key asked with his eyes lite up, "It was the same handwritting...wasn't it?"

"Bingo."

---------------------------------------------------------------------