Mr. Class President's Secret 24

Mr. Class President's Secret

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fighting back the feeling, he quickly stood up and got his hand out of hers. Then he told her he was heading back to class and for her to stay and rest. Once he had gotten out of the room, he collapsed against the wall with one hand to his chest. His heart was beating so fast, he felt as if he had just ran a mile. 

I need to cool my head...

The young boy walked into the infirmary for a bandaid. In truth, he wasn't injured or harmed. He was perfectly fine. He just wanted to take a visit to the infirmary to see if Minah was still there or not. When he saw that the nurse wasn't in, he looked over to a bed with the curtains closed. Slowly, he walked towards it and peeked in. There she was, sleeping soundly.

Before going in, he glanced around to make sure no one was there with him. The coast was clear. He closed the curtain and slowly walked towards her with his fingers tracing along the rail of the bed. Peering down at her, he felt his heart betray him. His hand unconsciously reached towards her peaceful face. Just once he wanted to feel the softness of it. 

Back on the field when he aimed that soccer ball towards her, he knew Key was going to jump in and take the bullet for her. The sight of them together talking and laughing bothered him, so he figured that slightly hurting one of them would get them to separate.

The back of his hand gently ran down the side of her cheek to her chin. Feeling his hand tremble, he quickly took his hand away from her face. He sat down on the chair beside her, unable to take his eyes off her.

Even if he tried to deny that he was somewhat attracted to Minah, he knew just how weak his heart was. When Subin told him about what Minah had done, not once did he imagine himself developing any feelings for her. In a way, he was sort of thankful that Minah broke Subin and Onew apart. He thought that was the chance to have Subin all to himself, but she moved and stopped visiting him. With a broken heart, he seeked revenge on Minah, but strangely, he had already found himself being entranced by her. 

Slowly, her eyes opened. When she saw him there, she quickly sat up and bowed. She brushed her long hair back behind her ear. The loveliness shook his heart as he watched her. Right when he was going to say something, they heard the door of the infirmary open. He glanced away from her and snapped back to reality. Minah watched as he stood up and left the room. 

"What took you so long??" Key complained. 

Without saying anything, she took his hand and began dragging him with her towards the school gate. His heart jumped at the soft warm touch of her hand. The thought of what he had done and what he wanted to do in the infimary came back to him. Quickly, he tried to hide his happiness by asking her, "Y-yah, what's wrong with you?" Normally, he would've snatched his hand away and yell at her, but this, he didn't mind. He enjoyed it, more like.

When he looked back, he saw Onew walking after them. A little confused, Key turned back to Minah and asked more seriously, "Yah, what happened?! Or...What's happening??" 

"Minah!"

They heard Onew calling out. The other students stopped and watched to see the scene unfold. Minah grabbed her bike and crossed one leg over to the other side. Nervously, she told Key, "G-get on...hurry." As confused as he was, he obeyed and sat himself on the rack. Onew approached closer, but before he could reach them, Minah had already began biking away as fast as she could. When they were finally clear of anyone chasing after them, Key demanded for an answer.

"What did you do?! Why was he chasing after you??"

Taking a breath, Minah answered, "...I don't know." After hearing her answer and thinking about it, he began laughing. Then he said to her, "Are you stupid? Oh, my god. Hahaha!" She didn't know why he was laughing, so she continued biking until they got to his stop.

Finally, he heard her say, "I...didn't want him to talk to me and make you wait. I'm sorry..." He hopped off the bike and walked over to the front. Now he was serious. He leaned his hands on the bike and moved in close to her. Minah glanced up at him wondering what he was doing. He watched her eyes nervously watch him.

The breeze came by, making some of her hair strands tickle his face. She held her hair down against her shoulder, but he took her wrist and pulled hand away from her hair. Still holding onto her wrist, he leaned in closer letting her soft hair engulf him. The sweet fragrant of her shampoo was all that he could smell and her lips were all he could think of. Wanting her lips to engulf his, he moved just another inch to finally feel them against his lips. 

"...Didn't I tell you to stop apologizing...?..." He whispered as his lips receded from hers.

He let go of her hand and then began walking away. For awhile, Minah didn't move. Instead, she stayed there and watched as his figure got further and further away. His gentleness always surprised her. It was something she wasn't used to, but it wasn't something she hated or disliked. Key was different from most guys, and she was well-aware of that, so it was just something she couldn't fully understand. Patting her flushed face, she finally got on her bike and went on home.

"Hey..." 

The young boy stopped and turned around to see two students standing there looking at him. One was a short girl and the other was a pretty-looking boy. They seemed to be older than him, like the same age as Minah. They approached him and the boy said, "I heard you don't like that Minah girl..." Then the girl interrupted, "You're Lee Taemin, right?" His eyebrows shifted as if telling them they were right. The boy smiled at him and reached out a hand to him. Taemin stared at the hand and wondered what was going on. 

"This is Gayun and I'm Dongyul. Nice to meet you, Taemin-goon. I believe we have a few things in common..." 

Taemin figured this Dongyul guy wanted to shake his hand. When Dongyul realized that Taemin wasn't going to shake his hand, he put it down and said, "We also don't like Minah. If you join us, we can help you succeed in making her life miserable here to the point where she'll drop out or move to another school." 

Even though Taemin wasn't interested at all in being friends with them, he wanted to know exactly what these two people were up to. Pretending to be interested, Taemin grinned and replied, "Sure...why not?" 

They noticed Gayun was silent and Dongyul turned to see what she was up to. She was looking outside the window. Dongyul walked over to her asking, "What's up?" She gestured her chin out towards the entrance of the school. Looking, he saw Minah walking in with Key beside her and immediately felt irritated. Taemin watched the two bitterly watch the other two couple. 

"Today...she'll regret ever talking to Kibum." 

Glancing at Dongyul who had been talking, Taemin realized this boy's personal preference. With a wider grin, Taemin looked back at the couple down at the entrance.

This was going to be something worth watching.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

umm i've said this on my other fic, but i'll say it here too because there's different readers here;

telling me to "update soon" or complaining about how i never update this story won't get me to update the story any sooner. i appreciate comments but it gets hard to appreciate when it's telling me what to do. lmao. so plz, if you already see someone telling me to update, don't join in. it just makes me want to update less. i'm not complaining or ranting. i'm just letting you gaiz know that by telling me to update soon isn't doing anyone any good. lmao.

i don't want to start feeling like i'm obligated to write these fics for you when rly, i only joined aff to write out my stories for fun and for myself tbh.

anyhow, thank you for reading this fic for this long. i'm working on 7 fics atm, so plz be patient for updates. lol.  thank you to all those who have been patient. i appreciate it.