Mr. Class President's Secret 17

Mr. Class President's Secret

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"How should we make this?...Kibum-ssi, do you have any suggestions?"

A female student asked. Key looked up at her and asked, "What?" He had been too busy thinking about what had happened earlier; seeing Minah and Onew in the garden and Minho telling him about the culprit.

Minho brushed his hair back and told Key, "I believe that if you get here before anyone else does, you'll find out who the person that is doing this is. Then again, who knows? They only do this sometimes...so you'll be lucky enough to find them."

I don't know why he's helping me out...No, not me...HER.

"So you're saying that if I really want to catch the person writing all of these stuff on the board, I have to come here every morning and hopefully bump into the person??" Key asked.

Raising his eyebrows, Minho shrugged and replied, "Well, yeah..."

The student smiled patiently and began explaining again, "Drapes coming down from the ceiling, I was saying. How should we make it so that it can softly fall down on the walls?"

I seriously don't have time for this...

His eyes looked over to the window. The window faced the school gate and he had been trying to see if she was still waiting there. No one was there.

The next day, Key waited at the usual place for her to come by. With his hands placed inside his pocket loosely, he began wondering if he should just go. He let out a sigh and began walking to school.

I need to get there early anyways...in case the bully decides to write up a story again.

When he arrived to school, he saw that he was pretty early. Seeing a student outside the gate peeking in, Key approached them cautiously.

"Yah, school's not open until 7 o'clock. What are you doing here so early??" Key asked demandingly.

The male student shuddered and answered, "I-I was only seeing--AH! Forget it!" He dashed the other way leaving Key standing there puzzled.

Did I scare him away...?

Shrugging it off, Key continued waiting around, but no one showed up. He hid behind a tree to make sure he wouldn't be seen by the bully. Suddenly then, a girl with a red backpack came walking from the corner.

Could that be the enemy?!

The school gate opened and a teacher stepped out. Key looked at his watch and saw that it was 7 o'clock on the dot.

Following the girl in, he made sure to stay unnoticed. Hopping from trash to trees, Key saw the girl walk into the school. Stealthily, he hopped over to the door and leaned his back against the wall. He took a deep breath and turned to go in when someone suddenly said from behind, "Key??" Key stopped and looked back to see Dongyul standing there staring at him.

"O-oh...Dongyul...why are you here so early??" Key asked trying not to look suspicious.

His friend smiled and replied, "I'm always here early."

Key looked back into the school and saw that he had lost where the girl headed off to. Then he turned back to Dongyul and said, "Oh...I see."

When lunch break came, Key had lied to go to the bathroom three minutes early. He wanted to avoid Dongyul, because he hadn't talked to Minah in awhile. Popping his head out from the bathroom, he saw that the hall was clear for him to go to the roof where Minah would be. Right when he stepped out of the bathroom, he heard a voice, "Oh, there you are!" Key looked and saw that it was Dongyul.

Was he waiting out here for me?....

Key smiled nervously and scratched the back of his head. "Oh, yeah. I'm here...Did you need something?" Dongyul shook his head to Key's question and responded, "No, but did you find a date to the dance yet?" Key looked at Dongyul wondering if he should say yes or no. Without letting Key answer, Dongyul said, "I found one! You know Gayun, right?" Trying to think of a girl named Gayun, Key said, "....Not really..."

Dongyul chuckled and said, "She's in our homeroom too! How can you not know her?"

"How does she look like?" Key asked

"Hmm, well, she has short hair...and she's kinda short..."

Key still had no idea who Dongyul was talking about. Laughing, Dongul told Key, "It's fine if you don't know her. You'll meet her at the dance anyways!"

I should've waited for her...

It was finally the day of the dance. Key hadn't spoke to Minah since. During that time, Dongyul and he had tried catching up with eachother's lives. It seemed as though their lives had been the same since they seperated. Since Key didn't get a chance to speak with Minah, he had no idea if she was going to go to the dance. He had arrived to the dance by himself. As he made his way to the auditorium, he saw that there were a few people there already. They were either with someone or waiting for their date.

"Ah, Kibum-ssi. You're finally here." One of the class presidents said as Key walked over to them in his black suit.

"How long do I have to stay?" Key asked rubbing the side of his arm. They chuckled and said, "You're here until it ends."

Aishh...this . I can already tell how boring it's going to be...

Suddenly, he heard girls shrieking, "Oh, Jonghyun-oppa is here!!!" Key looked over to the door and saw Jonghyun waltzing in. His eyes widened when he saw Minah walking beside Jonghyun. She was wearing a creme colored dress. The length reached only to her knees and it was strapless. Her soft curls fell down her shoulders and her bangs were combed to the side. It was as if she was a totally different person. Looking away, Key began feeling irritated.

So she came here with someone else. How nice of her. She could've at least told me....

He felt someone tap at his shoulder. When he turned to look, he saw that it was Dongyul. With a drink in his hand, Dongyul smiled and said, "Why are you pouting??" Key looked down at his lips and adjusted them. He hadn't notice that he was even pouting.

"This is Kim Gayun. The girl you didn't know existed. Hahaha." Dongyul said pointing to the short girl next to him. The short girl gave Key a cold stare and looked away.

What's with her...?

Key looked in front of him and saw Jonghyun standing there with Minah. Smiling, Jonghyun said to Key, "Yah, how could you leave your date waiting for you??" Confused, Key looked at Jonghyun shocked and asked, "Huh? Waiting for me?" Key looked at Minah and Minah looked away at the ground.

"Yeah, she was at the entrance waiting! You didn't know??"

He began feeling even more irritated with Jonghyun asking him that. Key glared at Jonghyun. Jonghyun stopped smiling and cleared his throat. Then he told Key, "Well, I just want to let you know that your date owes me a dance tonight, so don't get mad when I steal her away." Finally, Jonghyun walked away to his friends. Dongyul and his date stared at Key and Minah in awkward silence. His date then said to Minah, "That's a pretty dress..."

Key looked at Gayun and then at Minah. Dongyul chuckled and asked Key, "Is this your date??" Not letting Key answer, Dongyul continued, "She's a little...dull for you, isn't she?" Key ignored Dongyul's comment and reached over to Minah's hand. He grabbed it and  turned to Dongyul saying, "Enjoy your night with your date, Dongyul. Don't let it end shortly." Gayun looked away scoffing. Suddenly, Dongyul splashed his drink at Minah staining her dress purple. Everyone around looked over to see what was going on. Small drops flew onto Key's face as he stared at Dongyul. Minah didn't say anything. Instead, she just clutched at her wet dress.

"Oops...my hand slipped." Dongyul gave Key a fake pitiful look.

Without saying anything, Key turned around and dragged Minah out with him.

Why did he do that?? Why did Dongyul do that to her?

When they got outside, he kept dragging her through a trail of flowers that the students had made. At the end of that trail, it was a small area lite up and decorated with flowers. Finally, he let go of her hand and turned away saying, "Yah, do you know how bad you looked walking in with that Jonghyun guy?? And not only that, you promised him a dance?!"

No, this isn't what I want to say. What's wrong with me??

Minah didn't say anything and just stood there looking down at the ground. He turned around to face her and saw her dress. Calmed down, Key said, "I'm sorry....Dongyul...I didn't know he would do that. I-" His words were cut short from the touch of her warm hand at the back of his hand.

Minah looked up at him nervously and said, "I came here...only for you..."

Blinking, Key stared at her not knowing how he should interpret what she had just said to him. Then she continued, "I'm sorry that my dress is ruined-"

"Don't apologize, idiot!"

He felt her warm hand let go of his. Quickly snatching it back, he placed his other hand on her back and pulled her closer to him. He said softly to her, "You're the only girl I would ever do this to..." Clashing lips down on hers, he felt as if this heavy feeling was lifted off of his chest. He let go of her hand and grabbed onto her face, pulling it higher so he can fully feel her lips on his.

His heart pounded hard against his chest. The thought of how soft her lips made his legs weak. Losing himself in the kiss, he couldn't help it but feel relieved; relieved that she had not shoved him away.

Relieved that she came here for only him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------