Mr. Class President's Secret 4

Mr. Class President's Secret

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehe....I stuffed a fake spider in her desk. This will give her scare and she'll run away and never come back!

He laughed to himself thinking of how it will all go down. Key wasn't much of a bully, so his ideas were never that hurtful. Though, he, himself, thought his ideas were hurtful. All he wanted to do was scare her away.

It had been during lunch break that he had the time to place a fake spider inside her desk on top of her books. After he was done praising himself, he did his usual walk around the school.

What Minho said about high school....he wasn't totally wrong. Dongyul was my friend...my best friend, I should say. We were friends ever since elementary....and we stopped being friends on the last year of middle school.

Key stopped to see Minah on the lower level through a window.

Huh? Where is she going...?

Following her, he walked up the closest stairs. When he finally caught up with her, he saw her going up to the roof.

I don't think we're allowed to go up to the roof...Why is she going up there for?

Gasping, he covered his mouth before he could say something out loud.

IS SHE MEETING A BOYFRIEND UP THERE OR SOMETHING?!! IS THIS A SECRET I CAN USE AGAINST HER?!

No. Who would date her?

Even thinking that, he wanted to know why. Stealthily, he walked up the stairs that Minah had disappeared off to. He opened the door slowly and peeked to look around. She wasn't there. Stepping out, he quietly closed the door and leaned up against the wall. He made his way towards the edge and finally saw her sitting on the ground near the corner of the rooftop.

What is she doing?...

Silently watching her, he saw her take out a sandwich. Biting into it, a sweet smile appeared on her face causing Key to be taken aback.

Eh?! Someone like her can smile like that?! I didn't even think she smiled...

Amused, he stayed and watched her. For some reason, he was drawn to the girl who never smiled in front of anyone but to herself. He began wondering why she was so greedy with her smile.

When the school bell rung, Key sighed knowing he had some punishment to deal with. Grabbing his backpack, he stood up and looked at Minah. Feeling like someone's eyes were also on him, he looked at the door and saw Minho. Key glared at him and turned back to Minah. She began walking towards the door and he did the same to meet up with her. Holding her hand close to her chest, Minah walked right by Key.

Out in the hall, Key chased after her asking, "Yah, what's up with you?"

She kept walking ignoring him. The direction that they were both heading off to was towards the bathroom. Before she could go any further, he grabbed her arm and stopped her. She trembled and backed away from him. Confused, he looked at her up and down wondering what was wrong with her.

With her voice shaking a little, she told him, "It's nothing. It's just a scratch...." He looked down at her palm and saw a long cut across it. Taking a hold of her wrist, he dragged her to the infirmary room.

The nurse seemed to have gone out, but all they really needed was bandaids. He sat her down on an empty bed and walked over to the nurse's desk to grab a bandaid and ointment. Walking back to her, he pulled up a chair and sat down in front of her.

"Gimme your hand", he ordered her.

Giving him her hand, she watched as he took the alcohol pad and cleaned the cut with it. She squinted from the stinging. Gently, he spread the ointment onto her wound. Then he opened the bandaid and pasted it.

"How did you get this cut?" He asked as he cleaned up the scraps.

"...I'm just clumsy..."

Hmm, I thought she would've seen my spider and got so scared that she'd cut herself while screaming to death...on the inside. That's why I did this for her! Wait....why am I being nice to her?! I SHOULD BE LAUGHING AT HER WOUND! WHY AM I TENDING TO IT?!

He snapped out of his head and looked at her irritatedly. "Let's go face our punishment..."

The two finally made their way outside to meet the teacher punishing them. Already not wanting to do it, Key sighed and said, "Okay, we're here."

They were made to change into their gym clothes before starting. Meeting back in the front of the school, the teacher ordered them to pull out every weed they saw. If they had missed any, they would be forced to do this again. Squatting down next to eachother, they began pulling out the weeds. Key turned and saw that Minah had her hair tied up in a bun. It was his first time seeing her full face. It didn't seem that bad neither.

"Yah, it's your fault."

"I'm sorry..."

"Stop apologizing!"

Things got quiet and Minah slowly moved away from him. He turned to her and gave her a glare. "Where do you think you're going??" Stopping, she turned to him nervously.

"If we work together in one spot continuing onto the next, we'll finish this faster, okay? So come back here."

Without hesitation, she moved back towards him. Happy with himself, he turned away smiling. After a minute of silence again, he finally asked, "Why do you go up to the roof to eat your lunch? You know you're not allowed to go up there, right?" They continued pulling out the weeds as he waited for her to answer.

"I go up there because...I enjoy my time alone....I'm sorry if I'm not supposed to be-"

"Aish, stop apologizing if you don't mean it!" Key yelled at her. Then he looked at her and said, "If you get caught, you'll get in trouble and it'll involve me because I'm the class president."

Finally, he changed the subject and asked her, "Are you...new to this school? I don't think I've seen you before." Minah nervously looked up at him, hiding half her face behind her shoulder and said, "I've been here ever since first year..."

"Really? Oh, well, I don't remember seeing you...." He said as he pulled out a weed.

When they finally finished, it had already been almost seven o'clock. They changed back into their school uniforms and met eachother at the front gates again. Key glared at her and said, "Look, I still don't like you and I know you're up to no good. You better watch out, because the only way I know you'll keep your mouth shut is if I keep a close eye on you or I get you kicked out of school. Which is better?"

Without waiting for her answer, he continued, "This doesn't make us friends or anything. You're my enemy, got that?" He glared at her waiting for some kind of response. Suddenly, his eyes lost themselves on a soft smile that appeared on her face. Blinking rapidly to stop being mesmerized by her smile, he couldn't help it but feel a little happy knowing she was smiling not because of the thought of  food or something, but at him.

In a soft voice, she answered, "...Okay."

---------------------------------------------------------------------