Mr. Class President 7

Mr. Class President's Secret

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah, Choi Minho."

Everyone had been already out the school doors when the bell ringed. There were only a few students walking in the hallway. Some were rushing out and some were taking their time. Minho stopped and turned to see Key. Sneering, Minho asked, "What? You wanna talk to me about that thing this morning?"

Key rolled his eyes and was about to say something, but Minho continued, "If you're gonna ask me about it, I didn't do it." Key stared at Minho wondering if he was telling the truth or not.

"Who else couldn've done it?" He shot back at Minho.

"I don't know, but you're asking the wrong person. You haven't told anyone about me, why would I go out and do that to you?"

If he's telling the truth...then who could've done it? No one else knows about me being possibly gay except for Minho and-

Key stopped and said, "THAT GIRL!" Minho didn't understand what Key meant, so he just stood and watched as Key ran off.

That girl! I knew she couldn't be trusted! I regret telling her everything!

As soon as he got outside, he saw Minah at the water fountain washing her hands. She was in her gym clothes for some odd reason. Angrily, he stomped on over to her.

"YAH!"

She jumped a little and stared at him.

"If it wasn't that Minho guy who wrote that on the board this morning, then who did?! It all comes down to one person, doesn't it?!"

Minah didn't look away from him. Instead, she just stood there looking at him blinking. He then continued yelling at her, "I've told you before, didn't I?! If this gets out, I'm going to do anything to get you out of here!"

Finally, her eyes slowly looked away from him. With her head down, she softly said, "I was with you the whole time...I couldn't-"

"You told someone else about it and maybe had them write it!" Key said.

He began feeling bad from her expression. Taking a breath, he calmly said, "If you didn't do it, just say you didn't do it! Do you not have a mouth of your own??"

"I'm sorry."

Frustrated, he yelled, "Stop apologizing! Did you do it or not?"

She shook her head.

She probably didn't do it...but this doesn't make sense. Might someone else here know? If so, who could it be? Either way, I can't trust Minho or Minah. They might be in on this together and are just trying to trick me...

Key looked around to see what she was doing and asked, "Why are you still here? School's done." Still not looking up, she softly answered, "Seonsaeng-nim said she needed some help carrying cones."

"Cones? Why are you carrying them?"

"Oh! Kibum!"

Turning around, he saw the teacher that Minah was talking about. She walked over to them carrying cones and said, "I'm happy you're here! Will you help us carry the cones out to the field? Tomorrow, the first years and second years will be running. We could use some extra help!"

Uhhh, what? I didn't come here to help. She must be crazy.

"Seonsaeng-nim! Are there more cones??"

Hearing a boy's voice, Key looked and saw Jonghyun running over to the teacher.

WHAT? He's here too?!??

Jonghyun's eyes steered to Minah's direction. Key watched as Jonghyun gave Minah a smile. Then he looked back at Minah and saw her looking up at Jonghyun shyly.

Smiling, Key told the teacher, "Yes, I would love to help!"

When he changed into his gym clothes, he met up with Jonghyun who was out on the field setting out the cones.

"You're Kim Kibum, right?" Jonghyun asked as he placed one cone in front of him.

"Yep, and you're Kim Jonghyun."

Jonghyun chuckled and said, "It seems like we're pretty popular, huh?" Pretending to smile, Key agreed. The teacher walked over to them and said, "Can you two place some cones over there?? I'll grab more cones in the shed with the others."

"Yeah! We got it!" Jonghyun answered her. Then he looked at Key and said, "Here, you can take these and I'll carry these." As they carried the cones over to the spot the teacher had told them to, the girls that were helping began talking amongst each other. Though the girls thought the boys wouldn't hear it, they heard everything.

"Yah, this is such a beautiful sight. I never knew how good they'll look beside each other!"

"I'm so happy I decided to stay and help!"

The girls squealed quietly as they watched Jonghyun and Key walk by. Once they got to the spot, Key followed after Jonghyun placing the cones in the right places.

So...he likes that Minah girl, right?...He doesn't seem like a bad guy or anything, but that girl doesn't seem like someone he'd date...

Key was already done setting up his cones and he had been watching Minah. She walked towards the shed and seemed to be going to get more cones. Jonghyun stopped and saw that they were out of cones. He turned to Key and said, "I'll go get some more cones-"

"No! It's okay! I'll go. You can stay here and check to see if I had set up the cones right!"

As Key walked away, Jonghyun looked and saw that the cones Key had set up were completely wrong. When Key got to the shed, he walked in and saw Minah at the corner where the cones were. Startled, Minah looked up and saw him walk in.

"You're helping out because of him, aren't you?" Key asked her with a sly grin.

She shook her head and continued gathering the cones. He scoffed and said, "Why don't you just admit it? You like him." Resting for a bit, Minah replied, "I...don't..." 

Key began walking closer to her saying, "Well...what if I told you....", in front of her, he said while smirking at her, "...He liked you? Hm? Would you say you like him too?"

Her eyes looked at him nervously. Impatiently, he said, "Yah, I asked you a question..."  Minah shook her head again. Suddenly, he shoved her down onto a soft gymnastic mat next to them. Before she could get up, he climbed on top of her and pinned her hands onto the mat. Shocked, she looked up at him and saw him looking down at her smiling.

"You remember how you said that I should find myself a girl and experiment to find out if I'm really gay or not...?..."

His grin grew wider as he stared at her scared expression.

"Well...since you don't like Kim Jonghyun..." , he said while moving closer to her face, "I've decided...YOU will be that girl."

---------------------------------------------------------------------