Mr. Class President 8

Mr. Class President's Secret

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Minah was more worried that someone might walk in and misunderstand the situation.

"Where..."

She looked up at Key and saw his face closer to hers.

"...shall we..."

His breath was at her lips.

"...start?"

It was impossible that he would kiss her, so she really wasn't afraid of that. As much as she wanted to tell him to get off of her, she was afraid that any lip movement might touch his since they were so close.

Key teasingly said with an innocent tone of voice, "I don't know how to kiss...would you be so kind and teach me?" He grinned at her seeing how nervous she was.

Finally, he began climbing off of her while saying, "HA! As if I'd ever kiss someone like yo-" Slipping on the small pebbles on the ground, he fell back towards Minah. Landing on top of her, he felt his lips against something soft. He quickly got up and backed up onto a rack of tennis rackets. Covering his mouth, he muffled through is hand, "YAH! Did you just kiss me?!!"

Minah slowly sat up and touched her lips. Her bottom lip was bleeding a little.

"You're bleeding!" Key quickly checked to see if his lips were also bleeding. It wasn't. Looking back at Minah, he felt bad and walked over to her. He must've bit her when he landed on her. He took her hand and pulled her up. Taking a look at the wound, he said, "It's just a small bite..."

Looking away from her lips, he looked at her eyes and saw them looking at him. He quickly let go of her hand and said, "D-don't think anything weird just because we accidentally kissed! It's not like I wanted to..." Feeling bad again, he asked, "Are you okay?"

Minah slowly nodded her head. Then she softly said, "Are you okay?" Key began picking up the cones and answered, "I'm fine...Let's hurry up with this so I can go home."

When Key was done changing back into his uniform, he walked out towards the front gates and saw Jonghyun talking to Minah. Slowly, Key made his way over trying not to disturb them.

"Are you waiting for someone?", Jonghyun asked Minah with a smile.

Minah was holding her bike next to her. Nodding, she said, "I'm waiting for Kibum-ssi..." A little surprised, Jonghyun tried to keep a smile on his face as he said, "Oh, okay...well, see you tomorrow then!" When he was finally gone, Key came out of the tree and said, "You were waiting for me?"

Startled, Minah turned and saw him walking towards her. He then said, "How kind of you to, but does this mean you're in love with me?"

She shook her head without hesitation and said, "I was wondering if you might need a ride home..."

He looked away and under his breath, he said, "How come you answered that so quickly...?" Then he looked back up at Minah and sighed. "Remember, you offered the ride! Can't complain!" He ran over to the bike and waited for her to climb onto the bike. Before she was going to take off, she turned her head slightly to the side to tell him, "Hold on, okay...?"

"I am holding on."

He clutched at the sides of her shirt. She then grabbed his arms and made them wrap around her waist. "Y-yah!" After that, she began pedaling off.

I don't know why, but...I'm all of a sudden feeling...nervous. Maybe it's because of what happened earlier...I didn't mean for that to happen. Now I'm in an awkward situation...it was my first kiss too! WAIT! She's a girl, shouldn't she be feeling this way, not me? Why am I feeling this way? Tch, I just need some rest, that's it...

By the time he knew it, he had drifted off. Minah looked back and saw his head leaning on her back. Smiling, she looked away and continued her way towards the way where they always met up. Once at the corner, she stopped and was going to wake him up. He was sleeping so peacefully on her back that she would feel bad if she woke him.

Opening his eyes, he found himself looking up at tree branches. He then felt that his head was resting on something soft.

Hmm, this is comfortable...

Looking over to his side, he gasped to see Minah leaning her back on the tree with her eyes closed.

Waiiiiit, if she's there and I'm here.....am I sleeping on her...lap?!!

Quickly, he sat up and looked to see that had been sleeping on her lap. He looked around and saw that they were at a nearby park close to his house. As he calmed down, he turned back to Minah.

Hehehe...should I doodle on her face??

His bag was near her and he quickly dug through it for a black marker or pen. Finally finding one, he smiled to himself thinking about how clever he was. With the pen close to her face, he stopped and realized the position he had put himself in. His body was leaned over towards her with his left hand on the other side of her and his right hand ready to doodle on her face. He stared at her sleeping face and wondered if he should still do it.

I haven't been this close to her before...Now that I look at her, she would look prettier if she'd comb her hair away from her face...

He reached over and brushed the hair from her face. While doing that, his hands slightly touched her face and realized how soft it was.

Should I be doing this...? I mean, watching her sleep...Isn't it weird? What's more weird is...when I look at her lips, I keep thinking about what happened at the shed and my heart starts to feel like it's pounding harder. Maybe it's just because of the embarrassment from the accidental kiss.

Playing with strands of her hair, he slowly put down the pen and tilted his head to the side still watching her.

Who does this girl think she is bringing me to a park and letting me sleep on her lap...? Is she asking for something to happen?

Her eyes slowly opened. She looked and saw Key in front of her staring at her. Blinking, she didn't say a word as he continued twirling her hair in his fingers.

"Right now...I'm not sure if I'm accepting you as a friend...or if I'm actually wanting something more...Tell me, how do I know which one it is that I'm doing?" He said as he kept his eyes on her without looking away once.

"Tell me....Minah..."

Hearing Key say her name for the first time, she became speechless. It was as if she had been frozen from the way he softly said it. She didn't know if she should be happy or worried of what might happen next, for neither of them knew the answer to his question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------