Mr. Class President's Secret 22

Mr. Class President's Secret

---------------------------------------------------------------------

It all started a year ago...

"Taemin-ah, stop getting into fights at school. Your father and I are getting very tired of it...", his mother spoke as she cleaned the dinner table with a damp cloth. With a bruised cheek and messy hair, he rolled hid eyes throwing his backpack on the couch. Plopping down next to it, he grabbed the remote control and the television. A couple minutes later, their doorbell rung twice. Figuring his mother would go and get it, he didn't bother turning his attention away from the tv.

"Taemin-ah...", he heard his mother trying to talk over the sound of the tv, but he was too into what he was watching and so his mother raised her voice, "Lee Taemin!!"

Finally, he turned his head to see her standing next to a young girl. The young girl was slim and tall. Her eyes were what stood out the most. They were sharp and shaped almost like a cat's eyes. Her light blue bag hung over her shoulder and in her arms she held some textbooks. With a smile, his mother said to him, "This is Kim Subin. She's going to be your tutor." He stood up quickly and shouted, "I don't need a tutor! What's wrong with you??"

Though I had complained about it, I knew why she had gotten me a tutor. The recent fight I had gotten into was during math class. They kicked me out of the class and no other classes were willing to take me in. Tch....schools these days, right?

The two of them sat in his room in awkward silence. They sat at his desk as she flipped through a textbook. Taemin leaned his head on his hand while waiting for her to say something. Slowly, his eyes began closing and he felt himself falling asleep.

"Taeminnie..."

A little startled from her voice, he opened his eyes and stared at her. She smiled at him and continued, "Let's get started, okay?"

After that day, she had kept showing up to tutor me. I didn't know exactly why she was helping me, but before I knew it, I was attached to her. Every day when I came home from school, I would be looking forward to seeing her. It was even obvious to her boyfriend that I had liked her, but I didn't care...

"Mom, where's Subin-noona?" Taemin asked as he slid into a chair at the dining table. She began setting plates as she explained to him, "Subin's moving. She won't be tutoring you anymore. It's okay, because from your previous score in your math exam, the teachers at your school are willing to accept you back into their classes again."

From that day on, he didn't see Subin anymore. He kept wondering where she had moved to, because he wanted to follow after her.

As he made his way to the grocery store to buy a few things his mother asked him to, he had ran into Subin's boyfriend. He had been working at the grocery store.

While placing a box of noodles into the shelf, Taemin approached him asking, "You're noona's boyfriend, right? Where did she go?" The guy looked up and saw Taemin towering over him. He wiped his forehead as he stood up. With a nervous smile, the boyfriend answered, "I'm not her boyfriend anymore. We broke up." Suddenly, Taemin grabbed him by the collar and asked, "Is that why she moved?!" The guy was startled but he calmly said, "I'm not so sure, myself..."

Of course I eventually found out the reason....that's why I came here.

Walking into the school, he made his way to the main office. When he opened the door, he saw two people standing over by a desk. It was an older lady and a female student. The older lady greeted him and brought him over to the desk. The lady's arm stretched out towards the young student saying, "This is Oh Minah, the one you've wanted to meet."

This is it! The homewrecker, the one who caused so much pain to noona!!

His eyes cautiously looked up at her. The girl's long black hair shined beautifully in the light. She had a small figure and he could see that even her uniform was slightly too big. When his eyes finally met with hers, he suddenly felt his heart jump. Though the girl didn't seem intimidating at all, he was stunned at how cute she was.

What's wrong with me?! No! NO! I'm losing it. She's those dangerous cute girls who pretends they're innocent but really, they're full of evil stuff!

Slowly, he looked back up and noticed that the girl was no longer looking at him. She was staring out the window instead. He watched as a soft smile appeared on her face. From the side, he could see the glow inside her eyes. He wanted to look away,  but he knew he would regret it if he did.

Following her out of the office, he watched as she walked slowly in front of him. Sometimes, she would glance back at him as if making sure he was still following her. That action seemed to have strangely made his heart flutter. As they approached the stairs, she stopped and Taemin saw a boy that seemed to be around her age appear from the stairs. The boy had dark brown hair, sharp eyes, a slim face that almost seemed like a girl's.

"Yah, this is the boy that was looking for you?", the girly boy said as he looked at Taemin up and down.

Who's this? Her boyfriend? Tch....It's not like I'm here to make her my girlfriend. I'm here to make her suffer and beg for forgiveness for noona.

Taemin stared at the boy's expression change while talking to his noona's enemy. From the looks of it, the girl and the boy seemed to be dating. When the boy left, the girl turned to him. With a soft smile, she shyly said, "I'm sorry for the wait, Taemin-ssi..." His face suddenly burned up as he heard her say his name. He looked down hoping to hide his face from her.

I didn't know what was wrong with me. I'm supposed to hate her and all...I mean, my plan is to make her think I'm innocent. Once I have her in my palms, I'll crush her and make her feel like noona did. I need to keep that in mind...that I hate this girl. I hate her for hurting noona. She's my enemy.

Wearing his uniform without a blazer, he made his way up to meet with the girl in her classroom. It was the end of the school day and everyone had already gone home. When he arrived to the classroom, he saw that she was sitting her desk with her head down. He cautiously made his way into the classroom towards her. Reaching her, he looked at her and saw that her eyes were closed. As he stared, he noticed how long her lashes were. They were so long, they were resting on her cheek.

Her skin looks so soft...It's like, if I were to touch it, my hands would sink into it...

By the time he realized it, he saw that his fingers were already touching the side of her face. Her skin was cool but the softness was inviting. His fingers trembled as they trailed down to her lips. The sound of his heart pounding startled him as his eyes rested on her pink lips. Forcing his hand away from her face, he realized just how close his face was to hers. Suddenly, her eyes opened. She looked up at him blinking slowly. He had expected her to freak out and tell him to get away, but she just sat there staring at him with her glowing eyes.

There was something about her....maybe this was her weapon. Maybe...she uses her innocentness to entrance you and make you fall for her...and at the end, she shows her true form...her true evil form...but why is it that...no matter how much I tell myself she's evil...I can't bring myself to believe it?

Even though he had already learned about the school, he kept lying to her that he was afraid to get lost and so he needed more time with her. Walking outside in their gym clothes, his eyes were drawn to her slim legs. The shorts were a bit revealing, but he didn't want to say it because she might've assumed he was erted.

Okay, I need to set this straight with her. I'm tired of putting up with this innocent act. If I continue with it...I might just end up not succeeding in my plan to bring her down!

Once they had arrived at the gymnasium, the students that were in there had just left. Since it was afterschool, there were still some students staying after to practice.

"This is the gymnasium. It's usually where the school holds activities and such....Ah, over there is where a storage where they keep extra volleyballs, basketballs, tennis rackets and other things in it...", the girl shyly said as she continued walking ahead of him.

Ignoring her, he said, "Noona..." The girl stopped and looked at him waiting for him to continue. "You might not know who I am...but I've heard a lot about you. To be honest...I've never liked you...Minah. You ruined Subin-noona's life." He watched as she stared at him. Wanting to break the awkward silence, he said as he walked closer to her, "So I just wanna let you know that your life is not going to be easy anymore...I will make it hard for you...to the point where you'll also transfer to another school and cry everytime you think about what I've done to you."

Suddenly, she reached over to him. He flinched a little as he watched her gently grab something from his hair. Showing what it was to him, she said, "You had a flurry on your hair..." The soft expression on her face seemed to had frozen his body stiff. The sight of the sunlight beaming into the place making her glow, he was lost for words. This feeling he felt inside his chest felt stronger than before. It was strange and he couldn't stand it. Quickly, he hit her hand away and shouted, "Y-yah!! Are you even listening to me?!" As he took a step closer to her, he tripped and fell towards her.

Before he knew it, he was on his knees and hands on the cool floor of the gymnasium. A sweet lavendar smell flowed into his nose. Opening his eyes, he looked up and saw how close his face was to hers. He slowly backed away from her and saw her bright pink cheeks. His heart thumped as he stared at her.

I don't like her. I don't like her. I don't like her. I like Subin-noona....

He wanted to look away from her cute expression. He didn't want to think it was even a cute expression, but as hard as he tried to convince himself it wasn't cute, he wanted to keep looking at her expression. 

I'm here to make her life hell....that is...all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------