Mr. Class President's Secret 5

Mr. Class President's Secret

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, as he walked to school, he spotted Minah on a bike coming up the road. "Yah! You can ride a bike??" She stopped beside him and nodded shyly. Looking to the back, he saw a rear rack. He smiled to himself and said, "Great! You can give me a lift to school then!"

"H-huh??" She said as her face grew weary watching him walk to the back. He sat himself on the rack and patted her waist. "Okay, you can get going now." As soon as she began pedaling, he almost fell back.

"Yah! I almost died! Can you not go so fast??"

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to hold on tighter!"

Surprised to hear her speaking so loudly, Key did what she told him to do. He moved closer to her back and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist.

Does she even eat??

Once they arrived near the schoolgates, Key quickly shouted, "Stop here! Stop here!" They came to stop as he hopped off the bike. Minah watched him as he adjusted his uniform. Then he looked at her and said, "If we showed up to school together, people will misunderstand. It's for your own safety." She stood beside her bike watching him walk towards the school gate.

"Key-oppa! Please join us for lunch later!"

The first class girls said while strolling by. Key nodded and smiled. "We'll see! Thank you!" Sighing as he set his stuff down, he looked up to see Minho walking into the classroom. His friends greeted him shaking his hand and patting his back.

This is his way of telling me to keep his secret a secret? It's not as if I was planning on telling anyone anyways. What's his problem? Does he like Hanbi-noona that much?...If I had never been nosey and listening to them, I wouldn't be in a mess like this.

During gym class, everyone was gathered near the small forest in the back of the school. Looking around, they seemed to be playing with the same third year class they played baseball with before.

"Alright, today you will be tested on your level of speed, stamina and most of all, teamwork!"

The third year's teacher jumped in, "The game today is, you will be partnered up, boy and girl. You and your partner must find eachother's name tags somewhere in this forest."

Hearing that last part, the students began complaining to one another.

"You all will be given thirty minutes. If you do not find each other's name tags when time's up, expect to see a change in your letter grade."

By now, everyone was complaining except Minah and Key. Though they stood far from eachother, they were the only ones not talking to anyone. About a minute later, they were all separated by girls and boys. They stood across from each other waiting for the teacher to tell them what to do next.

"Boys will choose first!"

Key was the fifth boy near where the teachers stood.

I'll choose that Minah girl, since I know no one else would choose her!

He smiled sarcastically at Minah trying to let her know what the deal was. Seeing that she got the clue, he looked at the front of the line and waited for his turn. When it finally came to one more person, Key suddenly, heard, "I pick Minah!" Shocked, Key slowly looked beside him.

Kim Jonghyun??? EH?! Why did he choose her?? Out of all girls?? Hahaha! This is a joke, isn't it? Does he have something against her too?

Key watched as Jonghyun smiled at Minah.

Ugh, or maybe he does like her....but...who am I going to choose now??

He ended up with some girl he didn't know. When he was choosing, all he did was point to whatever girl that was there. The girl jumped around excitedly saying, "So, so, I'll definitely find yours! You don't have to worry! I'll find both of ours! Okay?!" Hearing that, Key's mood went up a little. He shrugged and told the girl, "Oh, okay! Sounds great! Thanks!"

Once the game started, the couples ran into the forest searching for each other's name tags. Jonghyun turned to Minah and asked, "Did you not want to be partners with me?" Minah shyly looked at him from the corner of her eyes and quickly looked away when she realized he was looking at her. He chuckled to himself and bent down near a tree. She stopped and looked to see what he was doing. Picking up a name tag, he read, "Choi...Minho, eh? That's not us." Jonghyun placed the name tag back and they continued searching.

Key stood in between a tree waiting for his partner to find their name tags and hiding from the teachers that might catch him slacking off. Looking up, he saw Minah and Jonghyun walking by. Key walked over to the tree and watched as Jonghyun hopped down to get something while Minah stayed and waited. With no one around, Key whispered, "Yah! Stupid girl! Over here!" Minah twitched as she heard his voice. Slowly, she turned around and saw Key hiding behind the tree. He waved his hand gesturing for her to go over there. She nervously made her way over to the tree and stared at him with a confused expression on her face.

"Get over here..."

Minah made her way around the tree to where he was.

"You like Kim Jonghyun-ssi?"

She shook her head to his question. He squinted his eyes not believing her.

"If you didn't, why did you agree to be his partner?? Look, if you like him, it's okay." He walked closer to her as she backed up onto the tree. Smiling mischievously, he added, "Or did you...wanted to keep that as a secret?" She was about to answer him, but she was suddenly shoved out of his way. Scared, Key looked and saw his partner standing there holding two tags in her hands smiling menacingly at him.

"LOOK! LOOK! I FOUND THEM, KIBUM-OPPA! I told you I'd find them! Hehehe!!"

Minah laid in the dirt for a bit with her laying flat down on her stomach. She was trying to adjust to the burning pain on her palms and knees.

Key tried to smile at the girl as best as he could, but he ended up looking more disgusted than happy. While the girl yapped on about how she went and found the name tags, Key turned to where Minah was. She was already getting up and dusting the dirt off. Jonghyun came running over to her. His arm reached over to her shoulder helping her stand up. From afar, Key could hear Jonghyun asking Minah, "What did you do, silly? Are you alright? Should we take you to the infirmary?" The two walked off towards the school with her limping.

"What is it, Key-oppa?? You don't look happy! I'M SORRY! Did I do something wrong?!! I didn't mean it! I swear!"

He ignored the girl and told her, "C'mon. Let's go..."

Walking to school, he didn't see Minah on her bike or walking. Not trying to care, Key continued his way to school. When he arrived to the school gates, he was about to walk in until he noticed Minah getting out from a car. Her legs were wrapped up in bandages and so were her hands. She slowly made her way over and saw Key standing there staring at her. Crossing his arms in front of his chest, he watched her slightly bow her head at him.

"Who wrapped that up for you??"

Knowing how he was, she didn't bother trying to answer him. He continued, "Whoever did it is horrible. Your wounds is probably infected by now. Come on. Let's go to the infirmary." Without waiting for her to speak, Key grabbed her arm and dragged her along with him.

As she sat on the bed waiting for him to gather the items, she rested her bag on the bed watching him. When he came back with the bandage, tape, alcohol and ointment, he set it beside her and pulled up a chair. Sitting in front of her, he began taking off the bandages on her legs.

"Did Jonghyun-ssi wrap this up for you?"

His eyes looked up at her waiting for an answer. Noticing that, Minah quickly nodded.

UGH. Just the thought of it already feels erted!

"Oh! Don't hurt me, Jonghyun-oppa!"

Minah laid on the infirmary bed scared and helpless while Jonghyun came closer with a erted face expression.

"Don't worry, Minah...I will be gentle."

IT'S DISGUSTING! NO!

Coming out of his imagination, he angrily asked her, "What kind of girl are you to be letting anyone, especially a boy, bandage you up??" Not waiting for her to answer, he continued, "Do you not have a mouth of your own?!"

With all of the old bandaid off, he could see the scabs she had from yesterday. In a way, he felt a little bad. Softly, he said, "A girl shouldn't have this much scars on her body..." Minah looked at him as he drowned himself in guilt. Then he began wrapping her hands up. Looking at her hands, her fingers were slim and pretty. As he touched them, she trembled from the slight pain.

Her hands are small...I mean, that's how all girls' hands are, right? Small and soft...

After he was done wrapping her hands, he asked, "It's not too tight, is it?" She shook her head and replied, "...It's okay." Placing his hand on the back of her knee, he suddenly felt awkward.

This isn't a problem...I mean, it's just her.

Starting above her knees, he began feeling a little nervous.

How did Kim Jonghyun do this? Did he feel as awkward as I do??

His hands trembled at the touch of her soft skin. Looking up while hoping she didn't notice, he saw her looking at him with those innocent eyes she was always giving him.

W-why am I trembling?? It's just HER! I need to get a hold of myself....I shouldn't be feeling this way. I mean, I never do, so what's wrong with me...?...

---------------------------------------------------------------------