Mr. Class President's Secret 15

Mr. Class President's Secret

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting on the roof, Minah waited with two sandwiches in her lunchbox. She had woken up early to make the sandwiches herself hoping to have Key taste it. When she looked at her watch, she saw that there was only eight minutes left until lunch break was over. Minah took the box and opened it taking out a sandwich. Biting into it, she looked at the door and saw no one.

When she was finished with her lunch, she walked back down to class. On her way down, she bumped into Jonghyun. "Ah, Minah-ssi...hehehe. Are you going to the dance afterall?" Nervously nodding, she answered along, "Yes..." He smiled knowing that she wasn't going with him and said, "That's good. I hope to see you there! If I ask you to dance with me, you can't turn me down since you've already turned me down as your date. Haha!" She nodded again. Jonghyun stopped and looked to see Key walking towards them with someone. Minah looked at Jonghyun and slowly followed where he was looking at. She saw Key glaring at them.

"Ah, are you showing him around?" Jonghyun asked Key. With a catty answer, Key said, "What does it look like? Oh, and are you two having a little date here?" Jonghyun began chuckling. "No, we were just talking about the dance!"

Key rolled his eyes. Then he turned his attention to Minah and asked, "Shouldn't you be in class now??" Minah looked away from his glare and nodded. As she walked away, she glanced up at the new student. He watched her with careful eyes as she walked by. Suddenly, she tripped dropping her lunchbox. The lunchbox fell onto the ground opening revealing a nicely wrapped sandwich.  Jonghyun quickly ran over and asked, "Are you okay??" Picking up the lunchbox, Jonghyun smiled at her asking, "Did you make this sandwich for me?" Her cheeks turned red as she quickly nodded. Handing him the sandwich and taking the box, she ran off.

"See you then, Minah-ssi!" Jonghyun shouted after Minah.

Key watched in shock as Jonghyun walked away with the sandwich.

THAT GIRL!! She likes him that much to be making sandwiches for him?!! Then why doesn't she wanna go with him to the dance?! I'm not jealous, no. I'm mad. I'm very mad.

Dongyul stared at Key's expression seeing the rage inside his eyes.  Without looking at Dongyul, Key said, "Let's move along now."

"Who was that?" Dongyul asked as he flipped his bangs to the side. Key replied, "Which one?"

"The girl."

Why was he curious about that dumb girl?

Key slowly answered, "She's just a girl."

When class finally began again, the teacher said, "Alright, find a partner and solve these problems out together. Once you've solved your problem, write it down and bring it up here." The class scattered around the room to their partners. Key looked over at Minah and saw her looking at him.

You're in deep trouble....I hope you know that.

"Kibum. We'll be partners. Is that alright with you?"

Key looked up and saw Dongyul standing there. "Uhh...yeah. It's okay..."

Glancing over at Minah, Key noticed that Minho was turned around talking to her. Minah nodded as Minho spoke to her. He smiled at her and turned his whole body towards her. Realizing that they were going to be partners, Key glared at them and turned away.

Why are they partners?! They must be up to something again....

During the whole day, Key was with Dongyul. It was like middle school all over again. Except that something seemed a bit off. It seemed strange.

"Dongyul...?" Key asked with widened eyes to see his old best friend standing in front of him. In truth, Key wasn't at all overjoyed to see him but he was confused as to why he was there. Dongyul smiled at him as the teacher said to Key, "You guys seem to know eachother." Dongyul replied, "We do! We're best friends." The teacher awkwardly smiled nodding. Then he told the boys, "Alright, since it's lunchbreak, go explore the school!"

They walked down the hallway in awkward silence. Finally, Dongyul asked, "How have you been, Kibum??" Key nervously smiled and answered, "I've been the same as always. What about you? You and your family moved back here?" Dongyul nodded. "Yep. Isn't this great?! We get to be in the same class again."

I know I should be happy that my old best friend was back...but for some reason, I'm not as happy as I thought I'd be. I don't know why...

Key nodded with a forced smile. Then he said, "You've grown a lot taller..." Dongyul chuckled and said, "Aha, you think so?? You've also grown taller."

The atmosphere was somewhat...different. Maybe because we haven't talked in so long...

They walked by a large window and stopped. Key began explaining, "This area right here is pretty new. They built this a few years ago for the students. They wanted us to feel relaxed when we're here..." Outside was the garden that the garden club made. Key looked up at the roof and thought about Minah.

She's probably waiting for me...I wanna go, but I don't want Dongyul to go with me.

After awhile, Key came to a stop to see Minah talking with Jonghyun. The scene of it made him feel bothered so he decided to ruin it by interrupting.

She makes me so mad. What's wrong with her? Making him a sandwich?? She's never made me a sandwich. Does she hate me or something?

Snapping out of his flashback, Key looked and heard the teacher asking Minho, "Oh Minah will be your partner?" Minho nodded and answered, "Yes."

I don't know why, but my mind seems to be somewhere else today...

Everytime he thought about Minah handing Jonghyun the sandwich, he felt irritated. Throughout the rest of the day, he tried his best to keep his mind occupied with other thoughts. He couldn't help it but glance over at her. Minho reached over to her paper and explained something. Her eyes slowly looked up at Minho. Minho caught her looking and smiled.

Are they....going out or something? Why does it seem like everyone likes her?!  Ugh, I need to concentrate.

He turned back to his paper and took a deep breath. Dongyul looked at him and asked, "Is something the matter, Kibum?" Grinning, Key answered, "Nope. All is swell."

While on his way out of school, Key stopped to see Dongyul talking with a girl from their classroom.

Dongyul said he didn't know anyone here...Is he making friends with her?

He was planning on staying to listen, but he remembered that Minah was probably waiting outside for him. Quickly, he ran out to the front gates. When he got there, she wasn't anywhere to be found.

Yah, did she really leave without me?...

Looking around to double check, Minah really wasn't there.

"So she's the girl he claims to like?" Dongyul asked with his arms crossed in front of his chest. The girl nodded.  Staring out the window down at Key, Dongyul said, "Looks like we need to do something about this, don't we...?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dongyul, the errrrr