Mr. Class President's Secret

Mr. Class President's Secret

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Key, I wanted to talk to you..."

Minho said before Key could walk out of the class. The bell had already rung and everyone was rushing out.

He probably wants to talk to me about his little secret with Hanbi-noona. I really don't care, so I don't know why he's harrassing me like this.

Sighing, Key answered, "What is it?" He leaned against the desk near Minho with his arms crossed in front of him. At his desk, Minho slowly continued packing his books into his backpack saying, "Well...you probably don't remember this...but I was in the same homeroom with you back in middle school." Key began feeling uneasy about what Minho wanted to talk about. It seemed as though he wasn't talking about Hanbi.

"You were good friends with...who was it?...Kim Dongyul."

"What about him?", Key sneered at him. Minho looked at Key from the corner of his eye smiling mischievously. Then he said, "You two were really close, weren't you?"

I don't know where he's getting at...And I do remember him being in the same class as me, but he was so quiet that.....See?! This is why I hate quiet people!

After he finished packing his books, he turned to Key and added, "You two were dating, weren't you?" His smile curved to one side as he tilted his head. Key felt his heart pounding and his palms were getting sweaty.

"Don't worry. I was probably the only person who knew...I mean, what two good friends would be hugging on the rooftop?"

"He was crying! We weren't hugging beca-"

"Your friendship ended because you confessed your feelings?"

That's not it. Why does he know so much though?? I don't remember seeing him around much in middle school. 

Minho smiled seeing the expression on Key's face. "So I'm not wrong, am I?"

"Dongyul and I were just good friends. We had a friendship different from everyone else. Wh-what's wrong with that?" Key shot back at him.

Walking closer to him, Minho said, "Don't act like I don't know." Key's hands trembled knowing what he was probably thinking. "What are you talking about?" Key hissed.

"I know everything...", Minho said closely to the side of Key's face, "...I know that you're gay."

ARRGHHH! This guy! Who does he think he is?! And on top of that, that girl was there! She's probably his little apprentice! They're both in this together to bring me down!! I hate quiet people! I hate them! They're the most dangerous ones!

He couldn't concentrate on his English homework. Key kept  thinking about what had happened hours earlier.

I...have to stop her! She's probably going to go around spreading rumors about me being with Minho or something!

The next day while walking to school, Key spotted the girl walking up from his left side. He stopped and waited for her to get to him.

"Yah." He said to her.

The girl stopped walking and slowly looked up at him to see him standing in front of her.

"Don't look at me like that! You're not innocent at all. You're in this with Minho, aren't you?!"

She looked down at the ground and shook her head. Key grew frustrated knowing she'll never tell him the truth.

"I-I'm not gay, okay?!"

Watching her expression, it didn't change. Key looked away taking a breath.

This isn't helping. THIS ISN'T HELPING AT ALL! Maybe I should threaten her! It'll scare her and she'll not go around spreading rumors!

"Ahem! I-if this goes around school, just know that I will make your life hell!"

The girl didn't say or do anything. Standing there, he suddenly heard something. He looked around and saw that there was no one else around. The noise had came from the girl. "What?" He asked.

"I won't tell anyone."

Then she ran away from him. He scoffed and turned around to watch her disappear at the corner.

Tch. She expects me to believe that??? I DON'T TRUST ANYONE.

When he got to the school gate, he saw the girl standing there in front of the teacher that guarded it.

Oh, . I'm late, aren't I?!

Walking up to the gate and standing beside her, Key looked at the teacher.

He'll let me pass since I'm a class president. Hehehe...good luck, little Minho.

"What is this?? Kim Kibum late?! AHAHAHA! What should we do about this?"

The teacher stared at Key with a ruler in his hands. Confidently, Key said, "I had business to take care of..."

"Oh, are you, by any chance, a gangster then??"

"If I said yes, would you let me through?"

The teacher laughed and stopped. "No.

Shocked, Key said, "But I'm class president."

"You think since you're class president or someone important to our school, you get special treatment from us? Ha! Well, this is great. Since you two are the only ones late this morning, you two better come after school and pull weeds out from the front yard and to the back!"

"That's too big of a punshiment", Key shouted at the teacher.

"If you weren't talking back, I wouldn't had came up with the punishment. Now, if one of you don't show up, you'll be suspended! You got that?!"

Finally, the teacher moved out of their way. Key rolled his eyes as he walked by him. Minah quickly followed behind Key.

"Aish! Why do I have to be stuck with you??"

"I'm sorry..."

"Shut-"

He stopped and turned to her surprised. They stopped in the hallway as he stood in front of her again. "Yah, who do you think you are apologizing to me??"

What he actually wanted to say was that he was surprised to see her trying to talk. He was surprised she apologized after he had threatened her.

No, I cannot fall for her innocent act. Behind her innocent act lies a deceiving beast! The only way to feel at peace again is to....get her and Minho out of this school. The best way is to make their lives horrible here...and I know the trick.

"Did you hear??" A girl whispered to her friend.

"No, what?"

"You know that really quiet girl who sits behind Minho-ssi?"

"Yeah, what about her?"

"She came to school with Kibum this morning..."

"What??"

"Yeah, apparently, she made him late because she was bothering him."

"Ugh, who does she think she is?"

"We should teach her a lesson..."

The girls smiled at eachother and turned to Minah who was sitting at her desk quietly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, there will be romance with Key and Minah. Don't get too disappointed. There will be more explaining to do, y'know?

Thank you for the comments and the suscribers! Thank you for being interested and reading this~