Mr. Class President's Secret 1

Mr. Class President's Secret

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait a minute, Boyun! What if he rejects me?!"

"Just go, Sanghee!!"

The two girls waited at the corner for him to approach. When he did, the girl ran out and stood in front of him. With his hands in his pants pocket, he stared at her wondeirng what her problem was.

"U-u-uh, Key-oppa! Please be my boyfriend!"

After five seconds of silence, Key answered with an angelic smile, "Sanghee...study hard, okay?! Maybe when you get older and smarter, I'll date you! Go to class now~" He then walked away. The rejected girl turned around and watched him. Her friend stood on the side wondering if her friend was okay.

"Y-you hear that, Boyun?!"

Her friend quickly ran over to her asking, "What??"

"He said I have to get older and smarter! Then he'll date me....I STILL HAVE A CHANCE!"

Boyun gave her friend a confused look and said, "But...you're just a year younger than him...and you're the smartest girl in this school."

Kim Kibum here. Lots of people here call me Key for some reason. I guess it's a nickname of some sort. I am only a year away from graduating and I cannot wait. Once I'm out of here, I won't have to pretend to like anyone. I just want to get through this school life peacefully.

"Good morning, Key-ssi!"

Two girls walked by him waving. He flashed them a smile and bowed his head acknowledging them. The girls giggled and ran off.

You see, everyone in this school believes that I'm somewhat an angel. The girls wanna date me. The boys look up to me as their role model. It's quite disgusting, actually. I'm sadly not interested in kid games like that. I'm more interested in-

Arriving at the door of his new homeroom, all the students that were already in there stopped and stared at him. Key could hear some people whispering about how great it was for them to be in the same class as him. Making his way to his desk nearest to the exit door, he sat down and waited for class to start.

I actually hate how everyone pays attention to me. I can't hide my attractiveness, I guess...

The teacher walked into the class and walked up to the podium in front of the class. He looked around smiling and said, "Welcome, students. I hope to have a great year with you all! Ahaha, shall we cut to attendance and then vote on who will be class president?" The students nodded in agreement.

"Alright, we'll start at the row by the windows....Go Heesun!"

"Here!"

"Choi Minho?"

"Here!"

"Oh Minah?"

No one answered. Everyone looked over at the empty desk. The teacher then continued calling out names. Suddenly, the door opened and everyone looked to see a slim girl with long black hair. Shyly, she bowed and walked over to the teacher. She said something to him, but she said it so quietly, no one else heard it. Key stared at her while playing a strand of his hair.

She's a little weird...Is she new? I don't think I've seen her before...

The teacher nodded and said, "Okay, Minah. Just go take a seat." The shy girl walked quickly to the desk behind Choi Minho.

Aish, another boring year with a boring class. I wonder how I will survive this year.

"Now it's time to vote for class president! If everybody would like, rip off a piece of paper and write down the name of the person in this class that you would like to represent us! Quick, quick!"

Everyone began ripping papers and writing down names. Some friends were laughing and joking about writing each other down. Key looked around to see if anyone was worthy of the place and spotted the Choi Minho guy at the window.

Hehehe, he's gonna suffer...

After writing down the name, Key walked up and handed the teacher his folded up paper.

"Thank you, Kibum..."

Pleased with himself, Key smiled and walked back to his desk.

"Did everyone turn in their vote??"

"Yes, teacher!"

The teacher had grabbed a girl student to help him write out names that were called on the board. Drawing the first paper, the teacher read out loud, "Kim Kibum!"

Tch, I'm not surprised...but hopefully, everyone would have voted for that Minho guy.

"Another Kim Kibum!"

Clearing his throat, Key sat back in his desk feeling a little uneasy. After all the names had been called, Key looked to see that Minho had only gotten one vote, which was his vote.

This is unbelievable!

"Well, looks like Kim Kibum will be class president!"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Key slowly stood up forcing himself to smile. He pretended to thank everyone and bowed while doing so.

These bastards. I hate them all. I hate them!

During lunch break, Key had taken a walk around the school. It was something he had enjoyed doing, because he was alone and he liked it that way. Making his way back to the classroom, he had heard voices from the hallway up ahead. There was no one else around, so he tried not minding it. The voices became louder and clearer as he got closer to the hallway. He stopped and hid behind the wall to see Minho and a senior girl talking.

Ohh....they're dating?? That Minho guy and Hanbi-noona is dating? I am quite interested.

"I'm sorry, Minho. I can't....I'm not used to dating younger guys and...I guess I don't really like it. I mean, I really like you, but...I can't see you more than just a friend."

Minho looked down at the ground and told her, "It's...fine. I understand, noona...but I will always like you if we continue being just friends. I think it'll be best for us not to talk to each other again."

"But Minho-"

"I'll see you around..."

He started towards where Key was hiding. Quickly, Key walked back towards the way he had came from.

"Yah...Kibum."

Key stopped to hear Minho's voice echoing through the hallway. He turned back and saw Minho walking towards him with a scared expression on his face. Key smiled at him innocently and asked, "Yes, Minho-ssi? What is it?"

"Did...you....see what just happened?"

"Hm? What just happened?"

Minho looked away in disbelief that Key was obviously lying.

"I know you saw...but please keep it a secret. Hanbi-noona has a lot to worry about, so please don't tell anyone."

As Minho walked away, Key scoffed to himself.

Tch. Who does he think he is? As if that secret is so important...

Key turned to his right and saw a girl standing a few feet away from him. She was holding her lunchbox staring at him. Almost screaming, he backed away with his hand to his chest. It was that Minah girl.  Quickly, she walked away.

D-d-does that mean she knows the secret too?....More importantly...did she see me being nosey?!

He watched as she turned the corner.

I feel like this year...won't be as peaceful as I expected it to be....

---------------------------------------------------------------------