What should I do?

Coffee Shop
After took a bath you walk out your room and Yongguk stills in your house sitting on the couch watching tv "Ya! Why are you still here?" you asked "Because I want to. Besides ahjumma let me to stay over." he said and "Ya! Who do you think you are! Beside don't you have schedules? I remember you guys have comeback?" you asked "Yeap! But whatever. They don't need me anyway. Himchan can handle everything without me." he said "But still you have to get out of here. Besides! My appa will get home soon." you said and stand in front of him "OUT!" you pulled his arm "Oh c'mon." he pouted "Ya! Get out! Go find a way to solve the problem you made that got me involved!" you said "No! Besides we can think about it tomorrow." he said "Get out Yongguk! I don't want your girlfriend to freak out when she knows you're here." you said, he looks at you "Right! Girlfriend." he stood up "Ahjumma." he called, Mrs. Du Shim came out "Nae?" she asked "I should get going." he said and bowed "Annyeonghigyeseyo." he greeted "Nae annyeong. Be careful." Mrs. Du Shim said. "IU go walk him to the front." Mrs. Du Shim commanded "Hell no!" you rolled your eyes and walk inside your room. ~ Yongguk walks around the park, he smiled when he rembered you. How you reacted towards him, how you glared him. He can't resists you "No wonder the boys are in love with you." he said. Then his phone rang, it was Ji Eun, he picked it up "Where are you?" she asked "At the park." Yongguk replied "Can we meet? I miss you." she said "Sure. I have something to ask you." he said "Okay. See you later baby." she said and hung up. ~ You sat at the edge of your bed, then your omma came in "IU, why are being so cold towards Yongguk?" your omma asked "Omma? He deserved it! He totally ruined my life!" you replied, "But he's a good kid. Polite. Friendly. I like him." your omma. "Omma! You're my dad wife!" you said, she chuckled "What i meant is I like him, his attitude. He'll be a good son-in-law." she said, you gave an 'eww' look "Omma! What the heck? He's nothing compared to Yoseob." you said "IU, Yoseob is far away beyond your fantasy. Besides, why wait for Yoseob who will never know you when you have Yongguk." she said, you stuck out your tounge, disgusted. She chuckled "Okay, between Jongsuk and Yongguk, who will you choose?" she asked "Yongguk of course, that pabo Jongsuk is just annoying." you replied. "Why? Jongsuk is okay. He's kind too." she said "No way omma. He called me Love which digusted me the most." you said. ~ Ji Eun appeared in front of him, "baby." she tried to hugged him but he avoid "Why did you slapped her?" Yongguk asked directly "She deserved it!" Ji Eun defended, Yongguk smirked "You should have asked me the truth instead of attacking her. She's innocent!" his voices start to get louder "I-I did that because I don't want to lose you!" she said "You don't want to lose me or my money?" he asked, she widened her eyes "Dafuq you're talking about?" she asked "Answered me!" he looks at her angrily, she looks away "Look at me!" he grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer, she looks at him "Do you even love me Ji Eun?" he asked, she looks away "I-I.." she shattered, he lets her go "It's clear now that you're a gold digger. We're done Ji Eun." he said and left. ~ You were laying on your bed when your phone rang, it was Yongguk "What now?" you picked it up "What?" you asked "You know, people start conversations with 'hello'." he said "Whatever! Just talk!" you said "I broke up with her." he said, your jaw dropped "What happened?" you asked "She looks away." he replied "You really followed what I said?" you asked "Yup. She hesitated to answer me when i asked her does she loves me or not." he replied "Well, don't be upset. You'll find someone better." you said "Hmm. Thanks IU." he said, then it was silent. "So... Do you want to go out tomorrow?" he asked, you widened your eyes "What should i do?" you mentally asked yourself.