I'm Yang Yoseob.

Coffee Shop
You felt guilty for not tell Yongguk aboute your real omma. "Hey! I didn't bring you out on a romantic dinner just for you to kept quiet and ignored me." Yongguk said, you look at him and blinked a few times. He was waving his hand in front of your face "Hello?" he look at you worriedly "What?" you asked, he liwered hid hand and place on top of yours "Baby, what is wrong? Did something happened?" he asked "A-ani. Everything is fine." you replied, he look straight into your eyes "Are you hiding something from me?" he asked "A-ani!" you denied and look away "I know your lying." he crossed his arm in front of him "I'm not Yongguk! Now stop accusing me." you said and sipped your mango smoothie. Suddenly "Omg! Yongguk Oppa!" a girl screamed and her friend came along "annyeonghaseyo!" he greeted "Oppa. Can we take pictures together?" the girl asked "Sure." Yongguk nodded, "Seriously? Peeff!" you thoughts, soon more girl come and approached him. "Yongguk, let's go home." you shook his hand "Wait." he said and continue to talk to 'Babyz' . You stood up and left without saying anything. ~ You waited for a taxi in front of the restaurant "Find! Since your babyz are you precious." you were pissed. "Baby..." someone hugged you from the back, you turned and saw Yongguk "Go away!" you pushed him and look away "Aigoo... Don't be mad. I'm sorry okay?" he kissed your cheeks "Huh! Why don't you go to you Babyzzzz!!" you rolled your eyes while crossing your arm in front of you. "Aigoo.." he knelt down and kissed your tummy "Agi-ya.. Omma is mad at appa. What should appa do agi-ya?" he poke her tummy "Omg. Yongguk stand up. Peoplr are looking." you tried to pull him up "Please. I'm talking to my baby." he said and rolled his eyes "Oh don't you used those eyes with me Mr. Bang!" you scolded and he stucked out his tounge "Bweu bweu bweu." he teased "Haish!" you slapped his head and start walking "IU! I'm sorry." he chased "Whatever. Go take your childishness somewhere else Yongguk." you rolled your eyses "Baby..." suddenly a different voice called, you turned and saw the guy that had rapped you "Yongguk!" you ran behind Yongguk and hugged him "Stay away from my girlfriend!" you shouted "Cool down tiger. I just wanted to say hi to my baby." he said and winked at you, you quickly hide your face "So you're pregnant huh? I wonder if we're having boy or girl." the guy said "She's having my baby. Not yours." yongguk said you peeked on the guy from yongguk's back "We'll see.. Btw honey, i'm Yang Yoseob." he winked and left. "Dafuq!?" Yongguk tried to chased Yoseob but you stop him by grabbing his arm "Let's go home." you said.