Lies

Coffee Shop
One week later... You and your step-omma are living with your omma in her big white house. You haven't fully recovered but you wanted to see Yongguk "Omma. Can i asked your driver to drive me somewhere?" you asked "where are you going honey?" she asked "to see Yongguk." you replied, she looks at you and shook her head "You're not going anywhere. Stay home until you are fully recovered." she said "Omma, I'm fine. I just need Yongguk." you said "IU~" she hugged you "He left you for someone else." she said "No! You're lying!" you shook your head. "No I'm not! Fine! I'll drive you to see him and prove you that I am right." she said. ~ Both of you arrived at the studio. "Noona!!!" Zelo hugged you "Ouch Zelo..." you pushed him slowly and rubbed your stomach "Mianhae Noona." he apologised "it's okay." you replied, he looks at your omma "Annyeonghaseyo ahjumma." he greeted, your omma smiled "where's Yongguk?" you asked "At the vocal room." he replied "can you take me and my omma there?" you asked "Nae.." he replied and lead you to the vocal room, you hold the door knob, you heart were beating fast. You turned the knob and pushed the door. There he was with Ji Eun on his lap and their lips connected "How could you Yongguk!" you shouted "he pushed Ji Eun and look at you "Sorry IU but I don't (love) you anymore. Besides, Ji Eun and I are engaged." he said and shown his ring "well congrats then!" you replied and left. Your omma look at Yongguk "Good job." she smiled and left. "Hyung, why?" Zelo asked "You will never understand." he replied ~ You arrived home and went straight upstairs to your room. You slammed the door, and sat on your bed. " you Bang Yongguk!" you screamed your lungs out. While downstairs both of your omma sitting at the living room "Are you happy now that you destroyed her happpiness?" your step-omma asked "It's for the best and you know it Dushim. Do you want her to suffered until she died?" your omma asked "But he meant everything to her. They love each other Misook. Maybe they suffered. But everyone know that there is sunshine behind every rain. We just have to be patient." your step-omma said "Whatever." your omma said. ~ you sat beside the window "Does it feel good playing with my heart Yongguk? Do you feel like your a real man after breaking my heart? I won't let you be happy with her Yongguk. I'll make you suffer! I'll make you feel the pain i felt. You'll pay for all of your lies." you said.