Why did this happened to me?

Coffee Shop
You and Yongguk were walking on a lonely street together. It was late at night and he's walking you back home. You both were talking and laughing. "I love you so much." he kissed your forehead "I love you more!" you smiled, he chuckled and hugged you. "Ssup?" someone aporoached, both of you turned and there was a group of guys in front of both of you. And one of them is the person that wanted to you the night Yongguk told you his feeling. "Ssup baby." the guy tried to touched you but yongguk pushed you behind his back "Don't ever touch my girl!" he warned, you grabbed his wrist tightly. "Huh!" the guy gave Yongguk an evil smirk and start punching Yongguk, yongguk fought back and the others attack him. "Yongguk!" you screamed then the guy that wanted to rapped you came near you, you stepped back "Don't be afraid." he quickly pulled your wrist "Hold him!" he commanded, the others hold yongguk and forced him to knelt down. "Let him watch me having his girl." he said "Ya! Let me go!" you shouted and tried to free youself but then he slapped you "Shut up!" he shouted "Don't you dare touched my girlfriend!" Yongguk shouted. "Watch me." he said and slammed you on the cold hard ground "IU!" Yongguk shouted. ~ You woke up and saw bright light "Wh-whe-where am I?" you asked while trying to sat up straight "IU. Please don't." you heard your omma voice "Omma." you called and a pair of hand reached yours "Where am I?" you asked "You're in the hospital." She replied. "Why am I here? Where's Yongguk?" you asked "He's nowhere to found." your appa replied "What do you mean?" you asked "The nurse said he left my phone number and left." he said "Bo? What happened to me?" you asked "IU, you don't remember? You were rapped." your appa said. You were shocked "R-r-rapped?"