Let's keep the baby.

Coffee Shop
You woke up again and saw everyhthing in white, you realised you weren't at the hospital. "Hello?" you called and your voice echo. "What is this place?" you asked "This is the place you go after you died." someone spoken, you turned and saw your appa. "Appa!" you ran towards him and hugged him "Appa! I miss you." you cried "I miss you too." he replied "Appa. So I'm dead?" you asked while broking the hug "Half dead? You still have chance to survive." he said "But appa. I don't want to live. I want to go with you. It's better if i die. Yongguk wanted to leave me." you said with a sad tone and look down "He said that to scared you." he said, you look at him "Why?" you asked "Because he doesn't want you to abort the baby. He loves you for who you are IU. He's going to love the baby too. Please don't do stupid decisions. You're going to regret it. And you'll end up like your real omma. But even worst because you killed your baby. Do you want to be like her?" he asked, you shook your head as tears started to fall "Then wake up and maje the right things. Be a good omma." he said and you nodded, slowly he disappeared. ~ Yongguk sat beside your bed, looking at your with his tearies eyes, he hold your hand and kissed them "Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't meant to slapped you. You're right. I'm an . I'm sorry. Please wake up. Please..." he cried "Hyung... You should go back home and clean yourself. You look messy." Zelo said "No. I want to stay with my girlfriend. I don't want to leave her side until she's awake." he insists "Yongguk, Zelo is right. Ahjumma is here to take care of her. Don't worry." your step-omma said "But ahjumma. I have to stay with her. I did bad things to her. I said things i shouldn't say to her. I want to hear her forgives me." he said, they didn't know what else to said. Yongguk leaned near to your ears and whispered "Baby, wake up. Please. Tell me you forgave me. Please... I'm really sorry. I love you. I will never leave you." and kissed your cheeks "Yongguk..." you called and slowly opened your eyes, "Baby!" he hugged you tightly "I'm sorry.." he cried "I forgive you" you said and hugged him back "please don"t hurt yourself ever again." he said and you nodded "Yongguk.." you pushed him slowly, he looks at you straight into the eyes "Let's keep the baby." you said "Are you sure?" he asked, you nodded and he smiled. "That's my girl." he kissed your lips "Ehem!" your step-omma cleared , yongguk pulled away "Hyung! Come on! In fro.t of your future mother-in-law? Not cool." Zelo provoked "Mianhae..." he apologised shyly and everyone laughed include you. "What so funny?" he asked.