Goodbye. :'(

Coffee Shop
There he is. Standing in front of a grave. Crying his heart out. "Why did you leave me? We were supposed to be happy." he cried, someone pat his shoulder "Hyung, stay strong. Noona will be upset if she saw you like this." Zelo said "Zelo, i lost the person I love. I can't live without her. I need her with me. I need her. If this is how our love story would end i would my position with her so that I'll be the one that die." Yongguk said and punched the ground "I'm useless! I can't made her happy." he cried "Hyung... You're strong, I'm noona will wait for you at the other side. You just have to be patient and wait for your turned." Zelo said, Yongguk wipe his tears away. "Wait for me baby." he whidspered. ~~~ Flashback~~~ "IU!" Yongguk catches you as you fell on the cold hard floor "Stay with me baby!" he hugged you tightly "Ya! Let me go!" Ji Eun shouted when the boys dragged her out. "Suzy! Go csll the ambulance!" Yongguk shouted and suzy ran out to call. "Baby stay with me." he cried, you carresed his cheeks "I love you Bang Yongguk. I really do." you smile he kissed your lips "I love you too baby..." he replied "Where the is the ambulance!" he shouted "Yongguk, promise me that you'll move on and become a big star. I'll be watching you from afar." ypu smiled. " Baby. I will make you proud. I promise." he hugged you tightly "Baby.." you called and pointed at one direction "I can see Jongsuk and Appa smiling at me." you said "Baby! Don't leave me." he kissed your forehead repeatedly "I won't leave you." you locked your eyes with his "I'm just tired. I'm going to take a long nap." you added "I love you." you whispered and slowy closing your eyes "IU!!" he cried and hugged you tightly. ~~~End flashback~~~ He laid at the couch and the tv "Breaking news! Song Ji Eun is admitted to the mental hospital for having a mental problem. She killed a girl which is Bang Yongguk bride to be on their wedding day..." the reporter tell about the incident, Yongguk switched of the TV. And closed his eyes "I'll make you proud baby."