I need you

Coffee Shop
Jongsuk help you to send your appa to the hospital. "Appa..." you cried while waiting for the doctor to check your appa. "Calm down.." Jongsuk hugged you. "Yongguk, where are you?" you thought.~Yongguk was laying on his bed. He needed time to clears his mind after the incident so he decided to go to his omma house. "I'm sorry. I'm a coward, I'm useless. I couldn't even protect you baby. I don't deserve you. I'm sorry." ~Flashback~After they finished with you, they let Yongguk free and left, he ran towards you, "Baby... I'm sorry..." he covered you with his jacket and kiss your cheeks.~ Yongguk send you to the hospital and told the nurse to call your appa and left. He couldn't face you anymore. Not because he was disgusted by you but because he blamed himself for what had happened.~ End flashback~ You need to see Yongguk, Jongsuk accompanied you to the TS building "Noona!" Zelo ran towards you "Oh! Zelo ya." you smiled "We heard what happened." Himchan said, you were embaressed "Noona, you're still pure to us." Jongup said "Thanks Jongup." you forced a smile, "You must be looking for Yongguk right?" Daehyun asked "Nae. Where is he?" you asked "He went back to his omma house." Daehyun replied "Can you guys tell me where is it?" you asked "Sure!" Youngjae wrote Yongguk's address on a piece of paper. "Thanks!" ~ Jongsuk drove you to Yongguk's house. He stop at a big house but not as big as your real omma house. "You sure this is his house?" you asked "According to the address this is it." he replied "Wait inside the car." you said and stepped out from the car "Yongguk!" you called while pressing the door bell. ~ Ji Eun and Mrs. Bang were talking with each other when they heard the door bell rang "I'll get it." Ji Eun said and walk out the door. ~ "What the hell are you doing here?" Ji Eun aske "Where's Yongguk? I need to see him." you said "Huh!? He doesn't want to see a dirty like you. Accept the fact please. He left you." Ji Eun said "No! I don't want to hear it from you! I want to hear it from him." you said "Whatever." Ji Eun said turned to the front door "Yongguk! Yongguk!" you shouted. ~ Yongguk look out the window and saw you crying at the front gate. "I'm sorry. I can't..." Yongguk slowly pulled the curtains. ~ "Yongguk, yongguk-ssi." you cried. Then Jongsuk appeared "IU! We have to go to the hospital now!" he said.