No!

Coffee Shop
You were helping Suzy to clean the store of the coffee shop. Suddenly you felt nausea "IU are you okay? You look so pale." Suzy said "I'm fine. Probably too tired." you replied "Well, go take rest. I can handle it by myself." she said "No it's okay. I can't let you do it alone." you said "Well if you insists." she replied. And you continue to arranging the boxes at the store. But then you felt dizzy, your vision starting to get blurry and finally dark. "IU!" is the last thing you heard. ~ "Okay guys! Let's start from the beginning." Yongguk said and back to his position, suddenly his phone rang but he ignored then the call ended, they continue practice. Then it rang again "Hyung, you should picked up the phone. Who knows it's important." Youngjae said "No. It's probably IU want to complained about her annoying customers. Let it be." he said while taking a deep breath "Now dance 1, 2, 3, 4." they dance again, the phone kept on ringing and Himchan was annoyed so he took Yongguk phone. "Hello? IU?" Himchan wipe his sweats "Oh suzy.. What's wrong?" Himchan asked then silent. Himchan face turned 180° "Bo? IU is in the hospital?" Himchan asked, Yongguk widened (his) eyes "What?" they all shocked. ~ You opened your eyes and saw white light "Where the hell am I?" you asked "IU! Thank God your awake." someone spoken, you turned towards the voice direction and saw Suzy "Why am I here?" you asked "You fainted at the store just now. I told you to rest but you were stuborn." she replied. Then the doctor came in and you sat up straight "Glad that you're awake." the doctor said. It was the same doctor that treated you when you were . "Oh! Nice to see you again doctor." you greeted "Nice to see you too." he replied with a smile "Is my friend okay?" Suzy asked "She fine. She's just tired." he said, Suzy felt relief "But IU, you need to take care of your health. Don't get so tired cause you may harm the baby." he added, IU widened her eyes "Baby? What do you mean?" you asked "Oh! You don't know? You're pregnant." he said "Bo?" you startled "I'll see you later Mrs. IU. Now go ahead and rest." he said and left the room. You were frozen for a couple of minutes then you look at Suzy "Did he just said that I'm pregnant?" you asked, Suzy nodded, you gasped. You were boiling up "I can't have that bastard baby!" you thought and start screaming "I don't want this baby! I don't want!" you shouted and start throwing things aroung you "IU! Calm down!" Suzy tried to stop you but your were you too strong and pushed her aside "I don't want this baby!" you shouted.