L.O.V.E

Coffee Shop
The next morning, you got ready for work. Then you went out "Omma!" you called but no one answered, "Maybe she went to the market." you said to yourself, suddenly felt a strong arm pulled your waist, "Ahh!" you screamed as tears start to fall "Please don't hurt me.." you were still terrified of what happened last night. "Hey hey hey! It's me.." he whispered, you turned and saw Yongguk "I'm sorry.." he kissed your forehead. "Don't scared like that. Ever!" you said and he nodded.You still can't forget when he proposed to you last night. ~Flashback: He broke the kiss "Let's get you home." he said and help you to stand up. "From now on you are mine!" he stated, you look at him "But..." he pulled you closer "That is not an options. You're mine and that's it!" he said and wrapped your waist with his strong arms. You feel safe with him next to you. When both of you arrived at home, "IU!" You omma came out and hugged "Why are you so late? We're worried." you appa came out as well, you bowed "Mianhae.." you didn't know what to tell them, "It's my fault sir. I asked you to go on a dinner with me." Yongguk spoke, you look at him "It's okay. Next time please informed us first." your appa said, you were relief. He threw you a gummy smiled and look at your appa "Sir, please give me the permissions to be IU boyfriend." he spoke again, you widened your eyes "Dafuq?" you thoughts, you omma clapped her hand happily "Yes! Of course!" your omma replied, your father looks at your omma who was jumping like a kid "Yes. You have my permissions." he said pat Yongguk shoulder "Just don't let her down." he added, Yongguk nodded "You have my words sir." he said "Now let's go inside. Yongguk you can stay here tonight cause it's already late." your appa said "Nae sir. Thank you." he bowed. You slept insode your room and Yongguk slept at the guest room. The whole night you've been thinking of him. You hope it's not a dream. ~ End flashback ~ "Hey! Stop daydreaming and eat." Yongguk shove the bread to your mouth "Ya!" you slapped his hands away "I'm sorry. Did i hurt ypu?" he asked, you rolled your eyes "I'm sorry." he kissed your cheeks, you look at your watch " Yongguk! I'm late!" you stood uo and walk towards the door "I'll see you at the coffee shop later." he said and waved. You smiled and left. ~a/n: It's a short updates cause I'm at the mall. I'll update later. Btw please comment about my poster. Do you like it? ~