Stay away.

Coffee Shop
You were laying on your bed, then your phone rang, it was unkwown number "Yoboseyo?" it was a deep voice, you sure it was a guy. "Nae yoboseyo." you replied "IU right?" he asked "Nae. Who is this?" you asked "It's me Yongguk." he said "Oh! Yongguk. I thought you said you're going to text me?" you asked "I felt it's better if i call." he replied "oh ok." you picked up your pillow and hugged it "So... I'll see you tomorrow?" he asked "Nae." you replied "okay goodnight." he said "Goodnight." you replied and hung up. You don't know why but you can't stop smiling "What the hell is wrong with me?" you asked yourself. ~ The next day, you went to work like always. You arrived at the coffee shop and Suzy was standing in front of the counter, "IU!" she pulled you to the counter "What?" you asked "Look at this!" she shove you a magazine, you look at it and widened your eyes "Dafuq?" you took the magazine "I can't believe it. I thought you only love Yoseob?" she asked "Of couse i love Yoseob." you replied "then? What is this?" she asked while poiting to the magazine "This is a mistake. He was just walking me home." you defended "Well, i believe you. But be careful, babyz will do something creepy to you." she advised "Nae." you nodded "tring..." the door opened, you turned and saw Ji Eun walking towards you "!" she slapped your face, you froze. "Wh-wh-at did you j-jus-t called me?" you were boiling up "! I called you ." she replied then wrapped her arm in from of her, you were clenching on your fists "Ya! Watch your mouth!" Suzy interupted "SHUT UP! I'm not talking to you!" she scolded Suzy, "You!" she pointed at you "Stay away from my boyfriend!" she said and left, you burst into tears, no one ever called you '' before. "Hey don't cry." Suzy hugged you "She's the , not you." she said "I need to be alone." you said and walk towards the staff room. ~ Yongguk was listenting to his ipod at the dance room when Zelo barged in. "Hyung!" Zelo threw a magazine in front of him "What the?" Yongguk look at Zelo with a suprised look "Look! Your going to ruined Noona's live!" Zelo scolded "Ya! What are you talking about?" Yongguk asked at took the magazine, his jaw dropped when he saw his picture with IU. "Yongguk's girlfriend is a waitress?" he read the title "If anything happened to noona. I won't forgive you!" Zelo warned and left. Yongguk stood up and rushed out from the studio ~ You were cleaning the table "IU! Bunch of girls are looking for you." Suzy said "where?" you asked, she pointed outside "Oh ok." you nodded and walk out "Nae?" you look at them, "It's her!" onr of them shouted and attacking you with egg. Then they stop and one of them pulled your shirts and start pulling your hair, they all start attacking you again. "STOP!" you heard someone shouted, they all stop and turned "Oppa!" they all quickly ran away. You sat on the floor, "Are you okay?" he asked while helping you to get up. "Yongguk, please just stay away from me." you said "I'm sorry, i should have listen to you." Y he said "Well, your 'sorry' won't chage anything. So i guess it's better we stay away from each other." you said and left.