Hurtful

Coffee Shop
You were busy wipping the window when Ji Eun and Mrs. Bang came in "That's her." Ji Eun pointed towards your direction. "go call her. I'll be waiting at the table." she said. "!" Ji Eun pat you shoulder, you turned "what do you want?" you asked while crossing your arm infront of you "Yongguk Omma wants to see you." she answered and left. "Omma?" you widened your eyes and look towards a lady sitting alone at the coffee table looking towards you. You gulped and followed Ji Eun from the back.~ Annyeonghaseyo!" you bowed "Sit." she commanded "Nae." you nodded and sat infront of her "Let's get straight to the point!" she said and crossed her arm and infront of her "Leave my on alone." she said, Ji Eun looked at you and gave you an evil smirk "Bo?" you were suprised "Ya! Are you deaf or something? Omma wants you to stay away from Yongguk oppa!" Ji Eun interrupted "but why?" you asked "Because you have nothing to give him. Look at you. You're a waitress, my son is a superstar! There's a big different between you and him."Mrs. Bang answered "but we love each other." you said "love? Well, you can't live with just having love. You need money to live. But what can you give him besides love?" she asked, you look down "see. You can't give her anything." she said and smirked "I know you need money." she said and took out a book of cheque from her Gucci bag and threw it on the table and stood up "take it and leave my son alone." she said and left "You're nothing compared to me." Ji Eun smirked and followed Mrs. Bang. You stared at the cheque and slowly tears fell out from your eyes. You felt insulted. ~ You finished you shift and walk out the coffee shop "Baby!" Yongguk appeared "You glared at him and your tears started to formed "hey what happened?" he asked and tried to hugged you but you pushed him "Don't!" you lowered your head and reached out something from your bag. It's thr cheque his Omma gave to you "give this back to your Omma." you said, Yongguk took it and shocked "I'm sorry. I.." "It's okay." you forced a smile even though it was hurting "please don't leave me." he begged "I won't." you said.