Family.

Coffee Shop
You were on your way back home after the Coffee shop was closed. You succeed to get rid off Jongsuk. On your way home, you saw a couple are fighthing. ~ "Where's my daughter?" Mrs. Mi Sook asked while grabbing Mr. Dong Hwan shirts "Did you forget? You abandoned her. You abandoned both of us." Mr. Dong Hwan replied "Huh! I can't believe it!" She rubbed her forehead "She's going to live with me." she said "Bo? No! She's staying with me and Du Shim!" he shouted "Did she succeed to brain washed my daughther?" she questioned, "She did not brain washed her. She gave her what you never gave before. She gave her loves." Mr. Dong Hwan defended. "Appa!" you appeared "IU-ssi." Mrs. Mi Sook tried to hugged you "stay away from me!" you yelled "IU I'm your omma!" she defended "Omma? huh? How can you called yourself an omma if you don't even showed your reponsibility as an omma. Since I was born there's two person who take good care of me. That's Du Shim omma and appa while you were busy with your business." you rolled your eyes "Appa let's go. There's no used talking to this kind of human." you pulled his arm and left. ~Since you were a kids, your appa is always the one who be with you. Your omma is a business woman that only cares about money and fame. She always work, when it was her day off, she spent her time inside her reading room. You were close to appa, he was the one that heard to all of your story. sometime when your friends talk about their omma, you envy them. You grew older everyday, every birthday wasn't perfect for you since your omma always work. When you were 18 years old, your appa and omma decided to divorced. You followed your appa, he was poor since your omma took all of his property. You didn't mind, you were happy as long as you're with your appa. Few months later, your appa introduced you to a woman that claimed to be his girlfriend. You accepted her, she was kind and lovable, she gave you all of her love that you always wanted from your omma, 1 year later they got married. Since that you never care about your real omma. For you Du Shim is your omma. ~ "IU, maybe you should go live with your omma. She can gives you money and a wonderful life instead of me." Your appa said "Appa, don't say that." you hugged him " Appa i don't need money. I need love from you and Du shim Omma. What use of having money if living miserable." you added, he kissed your forehead "I'm lucky I have a wonderful daughther like you." he said "I'm lucky to have you as my appa." you smiled. ~ Both of you arrived home "Omma!" you run towards Mrs. Du Shim "Aigoo. My daughter is back." she kissed you forehead "so how was your day at work?" she asked "It was okay. Until that Jo Jongsuk appeared!" you replied, she giggled "He really loves you huh?" she teased "Omma." you pouted, you could hear you appa chukled "okok. Let's go inside. It's already late night." you appa said. You nodded, three of you walk hand in hand with you standing in the middle.