misunderstood

Coffee Shop

It's been 3 days and Yongguk hasn't texted or called you  "This is not right. I have too see him." you said. And put down the pan "Suzy. I have important things to do. Please informed Mrs. Oh!" you said, Suzy nodded and you left.

You arrived at the studio and saw Zelo "Zelo-ya!" you called "Oh Noona!" he ran towards you "Is Yongguk here?" you asked "Nae! at the vocal room. He's busy writing songs for our next comeback." Zelo replied "Oh thanks!" you smiled and left. you reached at the vocal room and saw Yongguk listening to his ipod while leaning his head on the table. He didn't even noticed you came in. You sat beside him and lean your head on his back he look at you and pushed your head up took off his headphone "What are you doing here?" he asked "I missee you! Are you that busy until you can't even made time for me!?" you asked "Go to your new boyfriend." he rolled his eyes away "Boyfriend? what the hell are you talking about? you asked "I saw you with him at the park few days ago." he said "Oh! Jongsuk?!" you chuckled "What so funny?" he asked "Aigoo... Yongguk. He's just my friend. There's no way I'm cheating on you with him. He's just my friend since high school." you exclaimed, he looks at you and cupped your face "You're not lying right?" heasked, you cupped his face back "Nae! I love you. Only you." you replied. "Yes!" he kissed your forehead.

"Pabo." you giggled when you thought of Yongguk jealousy. "What so funny?" someone asked, you turned and saw Jongsuk "Nothing." you replied "Okay then. A cup of coffee latte please." he said.