Used

Coffee Shop
Yongguk and IU relationship are getting stronger. One day, IU decided to see Yongguk at the studio since he's busy with B.A.P promotions. "Well well well!" Ji Eun appeared while clapping her hand, IU stopped her moves "What do you want?" she asked "Well, I just want to tell you that Yongguk is just to distract himself from me." she said, you lowered your head "I don't understand." you said "Omo! No wonder Yongguk can played you easily." she gave you an evil smirked, you look away "You're lying!" you rolled your eyes "Well, go ahead and asked him!" she said "And one thing! You're just a poor waitress, so don't ever dream about being with Yongguk." she added, you look at her "At least I'm not a gold digger like you." you replied and walk off. ~ Yongguk and Hinchan were relaxing at the vocal room. "You and IU really have something huh?" Himchan asked "Well, it's nothing special. I just used her to released my tension sincr i left Ji Eun." Yongguk replied "Dude! You know if the boys know..." "they'll killed me. Bla bla." Yongguk cut Himchan off "Well, she nothing to me. Just a waitress that become a victim in my situation. Beside, me? Waitress? Eww!" Yongguk said and stood up, he looks at the door direction "IU?" his jaw dropped. ~ You fled out from the vocal room "IU!" he managed to grabbed your wrist "Let me go!" you pushed him "I-I-I.." " off Yongguk!" you yelled and left.~ "Me? Waitress? Eww!" Yongguk words keep on playing over and over again in your mind. You weakly open your house door "Omma. I'm home." you called, your omma came out from the kitchen "Oh! That was quick." your omma said "Omma. Don't ever let that jerk inside!" you said and ran inside your room. "What happened?" your appa asked "Maybe they argued with each other." Your omma replied. "I'll go talk to her." your appa said.