The reason

Coffee Shop
Flashback ~ Yoseob is Mrs. Yang on and only son. She gave him everything he wanted but Yoseob was never satisfy. When he was teenagers he start hanging up with gangsters and end up having drugs. One day he asked his omma money to buy drugs but his omma refused to give, he shouted at her and went inside her room. He took all of her money and jewel. He left home and never came back. One day he bumped on her sister and she told him their omma is in the hospital, and the most shocking thing is she told him their omma has brain tumor. They need money to pay for her hospital bills and surgery. He felt guilty and didn't know how to find miney for his omma. And that is when Ji Eun appeared and offered him help. "I can help you Yoseob. We're high school friend right?" Ji Eun said "Really?" Yoseob smiled brightly "Yes but with condition." she said and shown him IU photo "I need you to this girl for me." she said and gave him evil smirk.~ End Flashback. ~ Yoseob fell on the cold floor at the hospital "Mianhae Omma." he cried "Stay strong." one of his friend said.~ Flashback: "Yoseob-ah~" Mrs. Yang called "Nae omma?" Yoseob asked "Yoseob, please be a good man. Omma knows your becoming a father to the girl you rapoed. She's my friend step-daughter. Please be a good appa. Do the right thing for once okay?" she said, yoseob nodded. Then his omma start coughing. End flashback~ "I'll make you proud omma.