Who do you think you are?

Coffee Shop
That day you were allowed to go back early. After the incidents, you asked for a week off until the situation is ok again. Mrs. Oh allowed you since she's your parents friend. You stay at home not wanting to go out to the cruel world. "I shouldn't let him walk me home." you sighed and walk inside the house and dropped yourself on the couch "IU.." Mrs. Du Shim approached you "Nae omma?" you asked "Mrs. Oh told me what happened just now?" she said "Omma, don't worried." you forced a smile, she nodded. "It's okay." she pat your head and hugged you. "So he is your boyfriend?" she asked you broke the hug. "No omma. We're just friend. You know paparazzi these days. Making up story." you said "Okok. Omma trust you." she said and pat you head. "Where appa?" you asked "Work." she said, you nodded. Then your phone rang, you took it and rolled your eyes "Answer it." she said, you look at her "I'll answer it inside my room." you said and walk inside your room. ~ "What??" you asked "I'm sorry. I apologised on behalf of Babyz and Ji Eun." he said "Don't need." you said "IU please. I really am sorry." he said "Well, thanks to you i can't go to work for a week. I give you a week to settle this problem Yongguk or I'll never forgive you." you threaten "Okok." he said with a joy voices "Now! I need some rest. I just had a bad day." you said "Wait! A.. Come outside." he said "outside? Why?" you asked "I'm at your house gate." he said "Mwo?" you rushed outside "IU where are you going?" Mrs. Du Shim asked "Meet that troublemaker." you said and walk out. ~ "What are you doing here?" you asked "Checking you out. I hope you're fine." he said "Well i am. Now get lost." you try to get rid of him "I'm hungry, can i come in and eat?" he asked "No! Now get lost!" you said. You pushed him "Ahjumma!" he called "W-wh-what? Shut up!" you covered his mouth, then your omma came out "Oh! Yongguk." she smiled, Yongguk bowed "Annyeonghaseyo." he greeted "Annyeong." she smiled "Ahjumma. I'm hungry but IU won't let me in." he made a sad face, "Come inside and have meal together." she said "Nae ahjumma." he smiled and walk past by you. "What the heck?" you scratches your head and followed them. ~ "Umm. Yummy." Yongguk's enjoying his meal, you glared at him. "Who does he think he is? He's not even my boyfriend." you thought "Aigoo. IU stop staring at me." he covered his face "Aish! Imma!" you scolded "IU watch your language." Your omma reminded, you stood up and rolled your eyes.