Faith or Coincidence

Coffee Shop
Meanwhile B.A.P is back with their One Shot comeback "Wohoo! Finally we're back again!" Zelo said excitedly "Okay let's go guys!" Yobgguk ssaid and walk down the stairs. The stairs was slippery and Youngjae accidently pushed Himchan and cause him to fell "Ouch!" Himchan groaned "Hyung! Mianhae!!" Youngjae panic and pick him up "I think my hand is twisted." Himchan said painfully "OMO!! What should we do???" Youngjae became more panic "Cool down Youngjae!" Daehyun scolded "Zelo, go and call the medic to come here." Yongguk commanded. And Zelo rushed to find the medic. A few minutes later the medic appeared "We need to take him to the hospital before it's get worst." The medic said and they all went together. ~ You and Jongsuk walk out the doctor office "Stay here. I'll go take the medicine." Jongsuk said and you nodded. You sat at the seat and a group of boys rushed pass you and one of them stop "Noona?" he appraoched, you looked up "Jonguppie!!" you stood up and hugged him "Noona!" he hugged back, you pulled back "Why are you here? Are you sick?" he asked "Ani. I'm accompanying my husband." you replied "Oh.." he nodded "Why are you here?" you asked, he rubbed at the back of his neck "I forget." he said, you shook your head "Aigoo Jongup..." you sighed "Ya Jongup! Why are you here?" suddenly Daehyun appeared "Can't you see i'm talking too Noona?" he asked, Daehyun looks at you "IU!" Daehyun hugged you "Hyunnie!" you pat his back and pulled away "Why aare you guys here?" you asked "Jongup didn't tell you?" Daehyun asked "He forgot." you replied "Aigoo Jongup! Thank God you remember your name." Daehyun sighed "Hello! Why are you guys here?" you repeated "Oh! Himchan Hyung fell from the stairs." Daehyun replied "Bo? Let's go see him!" you said "IU." Jongsuk called, you turned "Jongsuk! Himchan fell from the stairs. Can I go see him?" you asked and he nodded "Thanks!" you replied and kissed his cheeks " I'll wait at the car." he said and left. ~ "Channie oppa!" you stand beside him "Oh IU you're here!" he smiled "Arr you okay oppa?" you asked "Nae. I just twisted my hand." he said "Haish! So careless!" you scolded "Noona. It was my fault. I accidently pushed hyung." Youngjae said "Don't blamed yourself. The stairs was slippery okay." Himchan said. "Get well soon then oppa!" you said, he nodded "What are you doing at the hospital?" Himchan asked "My husband had an appointment with his doctor." you replied, you slowly look at the couch near Himchan bed. He was sitting there staring at you, you quickly look away. "I have to go Himchan. My husband is waiting inside the car." you said "Annyeong!" you waved and walj towards the exit "I miss you." your heart whispered as his face appeared in your mind.