The cold prince

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho's POV

Everywhere around the school there was rumours that the gymnastics princess was coming to our school. Who even is she? I sighed in frustration as girls started crowding me the moment I entered the school hall.

'Saeranghayo Oppa!' A girl with glasses squealed quietly in the corner. Bwoh!!!!!!! You have got to be kidding me , that girl was the ultimate nerd!

'Take that back!' I coldly instruted , glaring at her

'Wh...w.what?' The girl asked whilst stammering.

'Are your glasses that cheap that even with them you can't see the difference between you and me!' I said bitterly at  her, and I could see her tearing up!!!!!

Aish! If there is one thing I hate then its crying girls..cause they are my soft spot!!

'Get of my way Minho oppa's way you ugly nerd!, He can only be like pretty girls like us!' Mina chan screamed at he girl and then she actually burst into tears. 

Where has this other trouble come from!

'Argh! Fine! stop crying' I said slightly softening up, cause I felt bad and handed her my handkerchief, Which she took whilst bowing her head.*why do I have to face these annoying girls so early in the morning*

'Oppa why are you being nice to IT!' Mina chan said, refering to the girl. As if she was some beauty queen!

'IT has a name, and whoever said you were pretty should have another look in the mirror!' I retorted to the her.

 

Then I finally left the chaos . A sigh left my lips as I headed to the table where my friends were sat. It had been an everyday rountine to handle the annoying fan girls now but they still annoyed the hell out of me!

'Hey guys he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter