How we met

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Onew's POV

i stared at sulli eyeing me and luna suspiciously.

' How do you know each other?...' She asked 

'well...............

flashback......

Over school, i had heardthat a schoolar student , had beaten my perfect score of 100% persent  with a 100+1' because she earned extra marks. Its not that i minded , infact it was nice to have a little chslenge around here . It was science next, i left the boys and headed to my class. When i reached there, there was a new seating plan on the board. I was right at the back right at a table of two.. Great!!! A new annoying partner to handle. I was next to a girl named luna...had i heard that name some where???.....could it be the new scolar lunaaaa!!! 

I guess science is going to be more intresting from now on!!!.......

My eyes travelled around the class  and fell on the with blonde hair that entered the classroom. Just with one sight, i knew she was luna. I drooled at her beauty, her cute face, and short legs, thst made her look slightly chubby. She felt someone's stare at her, so she turned around and met my eyes. As soon as she saw me , she shyly looked down to the floor,which i thought it was really cute. She stared at the seating plan , and walked towards my direction, then stopped at my desk.

'Luna right' she nodded ' i am Onew , hope we can get ob well' i said smiling at her. After that , she tensed abit more around me as she sat in her seat.

'so your the one who stole my position in top rank for studies ' i asked making my face look threatening. I laughed secretly, as i sawher tense up..

'i am soo sorry, plz don't hurt me.. I'll to do badly next time ' she said bowing her head down at me in fright. She was falling for it!

'thats not enough,i am afraid, i have to shave your hair off' 'Mmy .. Ha.hair?' She stammered, tears swelling up in her eyes. That well i lost it, and stared laughing!!

' Agahahaha!!... I'm just joking with ya!!hahaha!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter