Waiting.......

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nicole POV

Nicole carefully applied the finishing touches to her makeup. Since she was going out with gd she wanted to look her best, she curled her hair in loose curls, grabbed her lunch , then quickly exited her house. Gd and Nicole had mae plans to meet up at the park , so that they could walk to school together, so nicole waited for him in the park .....and waited.. Waited . Then realised she was gonna be late for school and ran with all her might. As she was running , she had to try hard to hold her tears, she didn't want her makeup to be ruined. But several questions , ran through her head. This incident was just like , what had happened before.....

  

flashback......

It was christmas , the whole of Seoul was filled with christmas lights, and the air filled with carol singers and christmas cheers. Today Gd had promised to take her to disneyland together. Nicole had a huge crush on him and tonight she was gonna confess all her feelings 4 him, and the letter she had said just that. She was planning to give him the letter after their date and ask him 2 answer her tommmorow. She stood there waiting for him ....waiting .....the longest , lonlyest wait..   Nicole decided to not lose hope , her mind thought of reasons perhaps how he became late. Until she got a message from g-dragon in her phone.

To:Nicole

i'm really sorry, i won't be able to come to disney land today. Dara came to me crying because that annoying, ungrateful boyfriend of hers cheated on her , you know i have to be here for her. Hope you understand!!:D

i'm sorry, maybe nextime k !!!

from : g-dragon

 

that message hit nicole hard, what about her feelings, he also needed to be their for me.....then Nicole felt a sharp pain in her head, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter