The meeting

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sulli POV

I can't wait to get to school already! I felt excitement tingling in my stomach or was it just cause I was hungry?

I couldn't sleep all night and woke up really early to do my hair and makeup.

Since I didn't want to look too girly , I decided to go with a natural look, and for my hair , I let it lose and decided to stick with my normal curls. The  last thing I wanted was to look like one of the plastic girls who smoother themselves with makeup!The only aura they gave out was fake! ...Just like those girls at my old school.........

         Despite getting up super early I was late by the time I slipped on my clothes ,got my bag and left my  room. Like a Massive earthquake I pounded down the stairs where my mum was cooking.

'Sulli, aren't you having any breakfast sweetie?' My mum asked cheerfully

'Ani Omma ,I have no time!!!!!' I replied back, panicking slightly at the thought of being late for my first day.

Great Sulli a great way to build your image in your new school!!Not!

'Oh dear ,already late are we, I guess you can't have my pancakes then....' My mother said smiling at me. Aish!!! My mother was trying to tempt me, she knew food was my major weakness!!!!!!

i was going to reject her offer when my stomach decided to rudely inturupt by rumbling.

'Hehe..fine..maybe just alittle bit...' I said pretending like I was relectant , when really I really needed the pancakes at that point.  

As soon as I sat on the table, i started gobbling up the food.  *Ahhh so lushhh*

'...mmmmmm..Daebak~!!!!!!!' I screamed , giving my mum a thumbs up.Seriously her hand was literally magic!!

'Well I am your mother after all, and slow down the food won't dissapear!' My mum shouted as she looked at me eat lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter