I love you

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli Pov

Aish!! No fair,now I have to listen to Key oppa brag about winning for the rest of my life!

As if this wasn't enough, i am pretty sure Minho gave me the smallest piece of purpose. I hadn't wished him yet and I wasn't planning to because of the way he was acting. 

Whilst I was busy eating my microscopic cake, I could feel Minho's gaze on me on me, but I ignored him and didn't make eye contact. I knew that he realised by now that I was ignoring him, hence he kept trying to get my attention.

'Sulli, Ahhhh..' He said trying to feed me some of his cake , however I just ignored him completely and took a bite from my own. From the corner of my eye I swear I had saw him pout and I couldn't help but mentally laugh, although I was 'angry' at him.

He uncomfortably stirred in his seat and turned to you and said.

'Well you see, everyone eles has wished me Happy Birthday.....' He trailed, menaing for me to wish him too.

Aigoo! He is so cute, but I have to alittle.....

'So.' I said in a cold voice and for awhile he thought as if he was trying to process what you just said. Then he abrutly got up and grabbed your wrist.

'Yah! what are you.let go!!......'  I shouted, turning everyone in the room's attention to us.

'Guys I will take Sulli for a while.' He said then strode of taking me with him. He didn't stop untill he reaced the car park and stoped in his tracks. I looked at him slightly worrid, then I saw some tears in his eyes.

Was he crying??????

'Don't ignore me..' He said, trying his best to keep in tears in. I was gonna deny it when he inturupted me.

'Don't even think about denying it..I can't bear you igoring me, if you are angry then just argue with me instead....you are the only one I love in my whole life.....don't go away from me....' He said looking weak and close to tears.

I felt a pang of guilt hit me.

I ma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter