The SHOCK!

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho POV

I woke as the morning sunlight struck me!

Aish!!! Why does the sun have to be so bright!!! I opened my Eyes, annoyed, When I realised that  wasn't alone!!!!!

Besiade me was Sulli.....And what made it worse, was that....WE WERE BOTH !!!!!!!!!!

'ahhhh!!!!' I screamed, when I realised what happened, and memories of last night rushed to me!!!!!

Because of my scream , Sulli also woke up,and as soon as she opened her eyes, she tooo realised what had happened!!!!!!

'Ahhhhh!!!!! You ert!!!!' Sulli screamed at the top of her voice

'Yah Sulli ,carm down, I am just as shocked as you are' I explained

'Don't come near me, or eles I will call the police!!!!!' She threatened. Wait What!!Shouldn't I be the one saying that to her, If ONLY SHE DIDN'T argue about sleeping in the guest room!!

'Yah!!!!Who are you threatening?'Don't you remember, who started this?' I asked. For a while, Sulli fell silent, then her face brightened up, when she remembered about yesterday, but went straight down when she remembered what she did!!

'Wahh!!!!!!You took advantage of me when I was vunerable!!!!!!!' Sulli screamed, then started punching me with her fist, and pinching me! Gosh....man, Girl pinches hurt soo bad!!!!!!!!

'Ohhh..Owwww!!...Wait!!' I pleaded, but Sulli carried on. And when she finally stoped , she face slamed me to the bad, and ran away to the washrooom with her clothes.

Aish!!!!Why does all this have to happen to me!!!!!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter