Piku?!

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omg I realy do love you guys!!!

Thankyou so much for giving this story 400+ suscribers ! whoopwhoop *Throughs confetti*

Not only this but we have now reached 19 upvotes! I wonder who will be the one that will take this story to 20 upvotes hehe:p

Anyways here is the much awaited update, enjoy :D :

 

 

Sulli POV

 

I stood there outside the door and I hate to say it but I felt a pang of jealousey.....

It was Minho's birthday today and I wanted to do something special and I wanted to spend time with him but.....

 

*Pabo Sulli! Stop over thinking they are JUST friends*

 

I sighed as I hid away the tickets I had booked for Minho and I, It was 2 tickets to have an over night dinner in a cruise ship. I had worked so hard and even took overtime in my new part time job so that I could afford these tickets .....but I guess they will just go to waste.........

Swallowing the lump in my throat I tried to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall...There is no reason for me to cry,Minho is just beig a good, loyal friend and comforting Jenni, so why am I being so..selfish? Yes, that was the word for the feeling that I was going through, it was pure selfish and jealousy. When it came to Minho I alwas felt so insecure and it isn't hard to be when I know there are plenty of pretty girls that are dying to go out with him and I am scared that I might lose him and that I am not good enough for him....

 

Before someone could come inside and find me in this state, close to crying i quickly ran out of the school building. I don't know how long I kept running but I aburtly stopped when I bumped into a figure. Like domino I crashed into the hard floor. 

'Ahh...my knee!..' I winced in pain as it made contact with the hard concrete ground, the pain felt unbearable,or was it the pain in my heart?..

' Omg I am so.........Sulli?!' I stopped as I heard the person I had bumped into say my name....It sounded awfully familar.....

Omo.. was he some kind of pedo! He even manged to find out my name, maybe he even knows my address!!!!

 

Hesitantly I looked up to stare at the person standing in front of me, my hands pumped to fists in case he tried to make a move on me...

 

.............da dum..da dum.....da dum.....

d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter