The Past

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon's POV

Yessss... My baby Ssul is coming to our highschool, I will see her after such a long time.....but I don't think I can face her, not after wat I had done to her and most importantly she probaby won't forgive me... I said I would protect her and never leave her but I did...   Flashback... Arghhh I hate it when my dad  tries to control me , Just because his business is finially reached its best ever level, he now wants ... No ,will make me study in Seoul High! Just because he  doesn't want me to study where  middle classed people study , since when did he start being a caring father, normally he wouldn't have any time for me. As if this wasn't enough , for the whole day I had girls follow me around asking to go out with them.. How can they have no self respect? I was walking until I saw these girls bullying this girl. Her face was hidden by her hair   "Who do u think you are , a princess having all those guys around you " one of the girls said " the guys are around me becaus I'm the only girl in this school, what do you think having all that makeup on and acting desperate to make boys  like you makes you a girl,its who u are on the inside"she replied 'haha!!Do you hear her guys, Listen PRINCESS ,If we are not a real girl, then explain our popularity and the fact that we are in the cheerleading team!' One of the girls said, and I could swear I heard the girl they were bullyinng snort loudly.   Has this girl got no care in the world..i'm impressed.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter