Suprise!

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli POV

I smirked to myself as I thought about how much Minho would be stressing over getting all the food that I had demanded. I felt slightly guilty, but oh well, I guess that is my revenge for all the times he was a jerk in the past.

'POP!' The balloon I was blowing up popped loudly, and if that wasn't enough, it happened to pop right near my eye!!!! Owwww! !! It hurts so bad!!!!!

'Ahhh!!' I screamed unable to keep in my pain. For a minute the whole room went quiet and everyone stared at me in worry until they started laughing out loud???? Gosh, such nice 'friends' I have !!!!!!!!

'Yah!!! Why are you laughing when your poor friend is in pain!!' I shouted at me 'friends', who were now rolling on the floor not being able to control their laughter in.

'Hahahahah...when shirley..We woukd be worrid but this is like you tenth time doing popping the balloon in your eye..Hahahahah! !!' Amber was laughing , close to tears. I stomped my feet stubbornly and crossed my arms together as they started laughing at me again. I looked at myself in the mirror..*sigh (psy gangnam style^^)*

What Amber had said was true this was your tenth balloon out of ten times you had tried that the balloon had popped! ! When I looked in the mirror , I noticed that my eyes had become red and slightly swollen after all the abuse the balloons had done to my eye!

'Sulli, how about uou leave the blowing balloons to someone who can do it, e.g everyone!' Key teased me and I gave sent him a deathly glare towards his direction, which he just ignored . 'I was gonna throw an insult at him , when suddenly......

'Quick Minho is coming!!!!!!' Luna screamed looking out from the door..Oh poo..Key's lucky, but he is gonna get it real bad from me later!! That blondie is dead meat!! Just as planned everyone hid in different places around the room , while I hid underneath the bed. You see, we were all gonna hide so that he would be shocked when he found all the decorations and no one eles and we made a deal that whoever minho finds last gets the big piece of the cake , since minho wasn't too found I of cake. I stared at the others hopelessly , as they rushed to hide in obvious places , and I couldn't help but snicker....The cake is mine!!! Muhahahaha muhahahhaha ( witch laugh)

Minho POV

Finally I squealed in joy when I found everything Suli wanted. Aish!! That girl sure can eat like a pig !!!! I thought as I stared at the bagful if junk food in my hand. Idoit! I thought when I remembered her mood swings earlier , she may be a biploar idiot, but she was my idiot , and I loved her.....

An instant smile swipted across my face when I saw the door of the nurses office. Just the thought of seeing her was enough to make my day and bring a permanent smile to my face. Aish, this girl is really dramatically changing my life, I could never imagine the old Minho running erands for a girl , let alone hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter