New arrivals

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am so sorry for the long period of no update:( plz forgive ur authornim :D hehe

Please comment and tell me what you think, They are like my food and energy hehe !XD <3

So lets see if anyone has guessed right about the mystery guy.........

 

 

Sulli POV

I had to try hard not to snicker as I saw Minho's face fall as soon as I told him about my first kiss.

 

'Its...... a Piku!' I answered

''wait..what?..Piku! what kind of a name is that?' Minho exclaimed.

'No,its his nickname' I replied ,however Minho's face still didn't ease up.

Piku and I were really good childhood friends since our parents were really close. When we were small we even used to promise to marry one and other and we were praticially together every second of the day! 

Its been a while since I've last seen him, I wonder how he is..........

'Yah, what an ugly name, we are gonna go home right now and bleach of the kiss he gave you on his lips!' Minho pouted jealously.

'Aniyo, i won't' I teased

'Bwoh!...Was he better then me, do you like him more then you like me!!' Minho shouted , jealousy was now visible in his face. He couldn't bear the thought of the his girl getting kissed by another random guy...They were his property..

'..maybe' I teased, and I nearly snickered when I saw his face drop.

'why are you jealous?' I teased once more.

'Well of cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter