Jealous Siwon

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So After having the vote, i have decided that Sulli won't be pregnant!

SiwonYoona here is the yoonwon moment you wanted^^:

Here is another Christmas special update for my amaxing subbies:

Sulli's POV

Phew! Minh has gone!!!

'Has he gone?' Onew asked as soon as he left

'Yes, the coast is clear' I whispered , then the cupboard door opened and out stepped Onew Yoona, Siwon, Luna, Taemin, Krystal,Amber,Eunhyuk,Heechul,Key.

'Finally, It was really stuffy in there, I think I have ruined my makeup!!' Key compalined fishing out a mirror from his pocket

'Aish!!!You Deva! 'Eunhyuk said messing his hair up.

Well you see, It was Minho's Birthday today and we had all planned a suprise for him, that was until I ended up at he Nurses, so Siwon oppa, suggested to just have his suprise party here. Hence I had given him the long list of food.

'Shhhh..Lets all just get to work!' Siwon said

'I'll do celling decorations with Yoona, Eunhyuk and Heechul, you can get the cake..and Taemin and Krystal can add the banners,then that leaves Sulli, Amber and Key to do the ballons ok!' Siwon expalined to all of us and we all nodded our heads and got to work beforeMinho arrived.

 

Yoona POV

'I'll do the decorations with Yoona!!!........After he said that, my heart started beating really fast....

Recently we have gotten closer then before, esspicially after he left Sulli, he came to me whenever he needed a friend to talk to, and my feelings have stated to grow for him...

'Do I like him?' I thought to myself, but little did I know that I said it out loud!!

'you like who?' Siwon asked 

Aish!!!This is so embarassing!!!pabo Yoona!!!!

'Urr emm I...I M..My ........DAD!...Yeah I love my dad!' I shouted and Siwon just shook his head at me. Why did I give such a lame excuse!!!!

'You really do worry me sometimes,anyways I have to quickly go and get the rest of the decorations kay?' he said , the messed up my hair and left

Ommmoo!! My heart is beating so fast, I think it might explod!!!!!!

Now for the decorations..I'll put the spiral decorations hanging of the ceiling. I grabbed a chair and stood on itto reach to the ceiling but I was too short!!!!!Aish!!Why can't I have been taller!!! 

I tried tiptoeing and...oh..nearly..Yes!!...er..AHHH!!!!!! I shouted as I lost my ballance and was gonn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter