Surprise!!!

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli POV

I was waiting outside the school gates for Luna, we were gonna walk home together today. I was waiting for 30 minutes already ,but Luna wasn't there!!

I tried calling her, but her phone always came out switched off. I was starting to get worrid!!! What if something bad had happened to her!!!! Could it be Hyuna and her friends again!!!! I should call the police......Maybe she's with Onew???  I  Tried calling Onew, but he didn't answer etheir!!!

'The number you have dialed is currently not avaliable, please leave a message after this beep...'

'Hey Onew its me Sulli.. Do you know where Luna is ? I have been waiting for her for ages....' I was leaving a message for Onew when..

'Sulli?' It was a Small girl with thich roung glasses. I had seen her around school before, she gets bullied by Yuri , I have tried stopping her, but that girl is just to low.

'Yeah?' I answered back

'Luna told me to bring you to her..' she said looking worrid

'Oh..kay..why do you look so worrid?'

'Nothing' She replied abit to quickly' i mean follow me.'  Aishh!!! that Luna!! I am seriously gonna kill her later for making me wait.

'Where is she?, inside the school?' I asked and she nodded. I felt annoyance but reliefed knowing that nothing had happened to my BFF. I exited the call and followed the girl. She kept walking until she went she reached the sports store department

'is she in there?' I asked, then went inside. I had never been inside the storageroom. There were rumors that it was haunted, so I made sure I never did.

'Sorry..' The girl said, and started crying

'What!! why are you crying? 'bam' i couldn't finish my sentence as the metal door  to the room was closed.

'YAH!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!!!!' i screamed and knocked my fists into the door. I leaned my ear against the door as i could hear whispering from the other side

'Well done HanNa shi...' The voice sounded familar...............................YURI!!! That idoit!!!!!!!!!!

'i did what you said, now plz don't bully me anymore Yuri shi!!!' I could hear fear in her words 

'hahha!! Guys can you believe her!! haha so lame.. A girl like you deserves to get bulied haha' Yuri cackled like awitch and her other friends joined in.Then all the whispering stopped and they all went away. I tried opening the door but it was locked!!!

'Hello... is anyone there, i am locked in the store romm.. Plz help .........anybody!!!' I don't know why but I suddenly fell into streams of tears. The room was really dark, and I was all alone.. I don't know why but I ended up crying. Ever since I was young, I always hated the dark, because once when I was at mybrother's wedding, a bunch of boys locked me up in a room. Back then I was small, and really terrified, and ever since, i have to sleep with my door wide open at night, and with my bed lamp nearyby.

'Plz*sniff* help...me..........................................................

Minho POV

I was at home, when Onew called me

'Hello' i said

'Hello , MINHO is Sulli with you?' 

'Sulli? No.. didn't she go home with Luna ...why?' I asked

'No Luna and Sulli were supposed to be going home together, but me had detention after school and Miss took away our phones.'

'SHE MIGHT HAVE GONE HOME'

'ani! I called her mum and she said when she called Sulli said she was waiting for Luna! Me and Luna tried calling everyone we could th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter