Jealousy?

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey

 

Sulli's POV

'Oppa!' Jenni squealed as soon as she saw Key, Onew, Siwon, Eunhyuk and Heechul oppa. Despite her happy greeting towards the boys they all just sent her a short fake smile

Did they not like her, why?????

However she didn't seem to care or notice as she clung into Minho oppa like he was her teddy bear.

Aishh this girl is starting to annoy me..she better get her hands of off Minho or eles she is dead!!!!...Maybe she will mange to steal Minho away from me..I mean she is petite and cute..but me.......    Wait..no pabo Sulli, how can you think that!! Minho is your boyfriend...he will never leave you...right?

'ermm...Guess its been a while since you have seen Jenni right?' Minho claered his voice, awrkwardly whilst rubbing his neck. I was happy that I coud see a slight bit of annoyance and irritation coming from Minho when Jenni was clinging to him.

'Thankfully' Key retorted before anyone could shut him up.

Gosh that kid doesn't have a filter in his mind hense why he doesn't think twice before saying anything!

As soon as he said this Minho sent him a warning glare and I couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. 

I guess he really cares about her......

 

 

Minho POV

I always knew that none of the boys liked Jenni but I still cared about her and I didn't appriciate their lack of friendliness with her. Sure she wasn't the best in the past but people can change.

'So how are you guys doing?' Jenni asked again, trying to start a converstaion with them.

'The Nurse said that we have to clear out soon' Heechul told us ignoring her comple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter