confused

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    I am sososooso sorry guys for updating after such along tme and I want to thankyou you guys for being patient. I just had lots of exams and I know that is not good enough of an excuse . Sorry guys <33333333 Hope this chapter makes up to you :  Enjoy     (  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✩ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✩ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✩ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  ) 

Chapter 51

 

Sulli Pov

Where am I?...... Confused I looked at my surroundings until I managed to make out the familar nurse's room. Of course I could never forget this room, It was the room that I had spent Minho's birthday ........its sad that those memeories are just vivd things of the past.

thats what we were now...the past. For me he was all my past, present and future but I'm just Minho's past and Jenni is his present and future...

Suddenly I felt soffacted being inside the room and I had the urge to rush out the room the moment I thought I felt tears coming to my eyes when old memories of this place came back to me. 

I missed it, I missed him, I truely did. I missed how when he stared at me I would feel like we were the only ones in the room, his hugs thats found engulf and make me feel protected and safebut I lost all of it. It's funny how you truely know the importance of someone once they have left you and now here I was crying pathetically in the nurses room what ifs, like what if the ship thing never happened, what if Jenni was never there, what if they had never met.....

 

Honestly I have no idea why I am all of a sudden being like this, usually I don't cry over anything really but for the past few days I have been feeling really emotional over..well everything. Lastnight I cried for the hand that told the hour in a clock as it wasn't as tall as the minute hand. Aish what is wrong with me..I need him back..

 

Getting annoyed at myself I tried getting up when I felt a stinging pain from my stomach and I had to reach out to wrap my hands around my stomach in pain.

'Ahh' I gripped tighter and then I realised why I was in this room in the first place.I had fainted in the cafeteria where Minho was with..Jenni and the last thing I rememeber is Chanyeol's voice calling my name and I fainted, he must have brought me to this room. I made a mental note to thank Channie later and laid down as it caused less pain . 

Just as I laid my back on the bed the nurse enetered the room.

 

'Oh Sulli you have woken up already' The nurse said gently in a motherly tone and came beside me whilst I nodded in responce, desoite the fact that my stomack pain was pratically unbearable .

'Who's the father?' She asked after a brief silence. Father? why would she want to ask about my father?

'Um he's in Busan at the moment for bussiness so its just me and my mum at home' I answered, not seeing how this was relevant to her at all but nontheless.

'No want I mean is who is the father of the baby?' She said. 

'Baby?'  What was she going on about?

'Yes baby don't worry stomach pains are normal which can cause you to faint but that deoends on how physically strong you are and you will get plenety of food cravings but don't eat too unhealthy and have plaenty of fruits and..'

'Wait what are you talking about unnie?'

'Your baby, your pregnant Sulli' 

JFVBHFVJFDJJANAFFAFFF!!!

'Pregnant?!!'

'Yes I thought you knew since you are 2 months into pregnancy' 

but.....nonononon this can't be happening...the baby.....its Minho's.

Of course it is he was my first and only one I gave it to but how am I gonna do this. I have a child of a man who no longer loves me growing inside of me.....I'm not ready for a child I have my whole life in font of me. What about my parents how dissapointed would they be?...'ve dissapointed everyone even my baby inside of me.

 

'Bam!' I turned around to the sound of the noise and there I saw a shocked chanyeol with food that he had dropped into the ground. 

Oh..no..he didn't hear over us did he...

 

' I will leave you two alone' The nurse said before giving a warm encouraging smile as if telling me to stay strong.

I watched her every move as she left the room and then I looked at the floor, anywhere but Chanyeol.

 

........

..............

.......

....

'Chan..'Sul..'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter