Tears, and sweet revenge!!!

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli POV

'You don't know your beautiful..ohoh........

That's what makes you beautiful............'

Tears streamed down my face, when Minho started singing to me. I guess he wasn't too bad afterall. I closed my eyes, and listened to his deep, soothing voice. I let out all my worries, How the girls had bullied me back at my old school....my struggles to get a scholarship to a good school....the years i spent with no one to lead me a shoulder. I let it all out, and it felt great.

Sadly, the song soon came to an end, and Minho stopped singing.

'oppa....Thankyou..' I said in a genuine tone. Then Minho opps suprised me, by coming up to me, and hugging me. I was gonna push him away when

'Plz don't move...I really need you' I was completely shocked by his words, then i heard him sniffing. WAIT...was he CRYING... IMAGINE THAT THE COLD PRINCE CRYING!!!! I was confused, but I stayed still comforting him

'Minho oppa..You don't have to answer this if you don't want to , but are you crying cause you broke up with Yuri?' I don't know why, but I felt a pang of jealousy, when Minho was crying over who I think is that Yuri.

'Ani'

'Then what?'

'well......

Flashback..................

Minho POV

Today was mine and Yuri's 4 month annversary, and I wanted to gift her something really special. I wanted to show her what she meant tome, so I decided that today I was gonna apropose to her. A lthough, we were still in college, I don't think its wrong to make future plans. 

So i popped into an expensive shop. I loooked at all the rings,but I didn't like any of them, they were all plain compared to her.Then something caught my eye. 

'Plz can You show me that one' i said to the assistant

It was couple necklaces, one heart locket, with another key necklace attached to it. When you put the key inside the hole in the heart locket, it opened up. I wanted to tell her, that she was the only person that could open up my heart. Then I bought the necklace, and asked for it to be wrapped with a ribbon on top.

I think jumped into my Mercedes car, and drove towards our favourite bubble tea restrurant, where we were gonna meet up. As I was driving when I spotted walking along the street. I was about to call her name, when she waved at someone on the other side, the man came over, and they hugged, until they entered a shop. Curosity killing me,I decided to follow them.

'Oppa!!! i can't stay with you too long today!' She told the man

'Why is that?'

'Urgh.. its Minho, he told me that it is our 5th month anniversary or something stupid like that, so we have to meet up'

'Why don't you just tell him the truth about us, i don't want to hide anymore' Us.... that was supposed to be Me and Yuri......Me and Yuri,It doesn't sound nice anymore..

'No way oppa, its true I really love you not Minho, but he's got the money i want, only agirl so dumb would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter