Rivalry

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heloo guyss !!XD  Sorry to have not updated in like ages and I got so mant comments telling me to update , so I want to thank everyone of you who commented and all who waited for the next chap :)

Wellcome all new subbies!

I think this point in the story you guys are mainly antisapating for Minho's POV so here it is ................. Enjoy <3

 

 

Minho POV 

 

I felt as if the whole world crumbled down as the 'guy' sat down next to Sulli and handed her a headphone, the same guy that I saw with her the day before and in the morning, who even was he. I was angry at myself for not being there with her at the moment instaed she had to rely on the other guy..although we are not even in a relationship anymore though.......

 

Everysince I broke up with Sulli I couldn't even spend a single second without thinking about her, she was constanly on my mind...and my heart..

The truth is I still love Sulli but because Yuri cheated on me in the past, i can't go through that feeling again. Seeing how she was with the guy...i know my heartbreak was going to come soon. I know its selfish of me but I just can't go through the pain again. I have loved her dearly and now that I have loved her I am afraid to lose her, but I have done that already...

To be honest when I heard all the people gossiping and talking badly about her I wanted to punch everysingle on of them regardless if they were a girl but I didn't and instead it was the giant tree/boy that decided to protect her. I am so pathetic, I broke up with her beacuse I was scared to get hurt again, I can only imagine how hurt my sul baby must be at the moment, I know she may act all strong after all she had dealt with in life but I know in reality she is extremely sensitive , but thats the reason why I want to protect her.

'Is that the same guy?' Jenni asked me , refering to yesterday and pointing at Chanyeol.

I breifing nodded back at her , ever since I broke up with Sulli, I am turning into my old self, alone and blocking out the world. I could see Jenni pout at my lack of communication with her and it reminded me of the wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter