The chance

She was different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli's POV

Yeahhhh!!!!Whoopwhooop!!

I am on so so so happy today because I finally got a scholar ship to SM High!!! 

In case you guys don't know SM High is the most pretigous school in the whole of Korea and by far the most richest. Being in this highschool meant that I had the chance that any other rich kid might!

All the spoilt rich brats go to the school,so I know they won't be very friendly to a poor kid like me. But to be honest, i really couldn't care less if they didn't like me, I don't want their approval.

If they were to do anything to me, I wouldn't just endure it! So what is they are rich,!If they dare do anything to me , then they can prepare to see my darkest side!!!!!

My parents aren't rich and my dad is in huge debt and my little sister is still in kindergarden,so without the  scholarship I would have had to ditch my studies and start working, so being accepted to the school meant I could create a more stable future for my family. Despite being born into a low middle classed family, I really didn't mind. Sure we had finalcial issues , but we were a strong and happy family under one roof.

 With the letter came a large parcel, when I opened it, I found my new school uniform inside. It was so pretty,and it clinged on to my body  unlike my old uniform which I bought to fit me for the rest of my time at the school.

                        Shortly after I got the special parcel, I phoned my bestfriend Luna to tell her the great news.

 

"Hello" The voice of my best friend rang from the other end

"Luna , you can't guess what just happened, I got a ........

"A scholarship " She stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

" yes,...wait how did you know?" I asked

"I know because I got one too!!"  Luna screamed excitedly

"really!!! " I asked but I was already jumping around in happiness.

"Yeah " Luna laughed, " they said they were impressed with my grades" I rolled my e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter