4

Listen

 

 

 

Seohyun gets out of the cab and fixes herself. She’s wearing a worn out cap, shades, baggy jacket, white t-shirt, tattered jeans and sneakers, to disguise herself from fans. She takes out her backpack and two large paper bags, thanks the driver and walks into their apartment building. It has only been 4 days since she last stepped into their dorm but it feels longer. As the elevator went up, she smiles at the goodies she brought. She hopes her unnies would love the healthy food that she got from her parents.

 

DING!

 

The elevator doors open to their floor. She steps out, walks into the hallway and stops in front of their door. She is about to punch in the access code when she suddenly remembers everything Hyoyeon said days ago. All the rest she got at her parent’s house still made her confused about what happened, but she got one thing clear about herself. Hyoyeon is very important to her.

 

Well, here goes nothing, she sighs, enters the code and opens the door. She walks into the living room to find it empty. She is about to turn towards the kitchen when somebody suddenly jumps at her.

 

“Hyunnie! You’re back!”

 

Yoona now has her arms wrapped around Seo’s neck and is trying to get a piggy back ride. Seohyun just smiles and manages to get out of Yoona’s hands. She then puts down her bags and hugs Yoona properly.

 

“I missed you too unnie.”

 

“How are you feeling? Does it still hurt?”

 

“Not as much as before. I just take the pain meds if it does.”

 

“Oh goo-Hey, is that food?”

 

Yoona is now poking around the bags that Seohyun brought. Seo grabs the bags while Yoona is still fumbling and puts it in the kitchen table. They then take out the goodies one by one.

 

“Hey, these are all vegetables! No meat?”

 

“The meat’s at the bottom unnie.”

 

“Oh yeah, found it! We’re having meat tonight!” Yoona grins. Seohyun just smiles at her shikshin unnie. She then looks around the dorm.

 

“Where is everybody, unnie?”

 

“Oh, it’s just Jessica unnie and me here. The rest are out doing schedules.”

 

Seohyun looks towards Jessica’s room. She must be asleep then, she thought.  

 

“Oh you got chinese yam?” Yoona asks, holding up the package.

 

“Yeah, my mom has a lot, and she knows Yuri unnie likes it too.”

 

“Yeah.” Yoona holds the packaged yam gingerly. Ah Yuri, I miss you. The hours seem to pass by slowly without you here.

 

“Don’t worry, Yuri unnie will be back here soon.” Seohyun said.

 

Yoona blushes. Oh shoot, was I being obvious? Damn, get a hold of yourself, Yoona! Oh dear, if this goes on, she’ll find out…

 

“Find out about what?”

 

Yoona covers . Am I thinking out loud? Damn it, quickly Yoona, change the subject! Change the subject! “You didn’t bring any snacks?”

 

“Unnie, you know those are bad for your health.”

 

“Right.” Oh thank goodness she didn’t ask further. Yoona then takes out one of the sliced carrots in the package she is holding and starts eating. But seriously Seohyun, I wish you are more flexible.

 

“I am trying to be as flexible as I can.” Seohyun glares at Yoona.

 

“I didn’t say anything.”

 

“But you did. While chewing. You shouldn’t do that unnie, you might choke.”

 

Now Yoona is confused. She swears she didn’t say it out loud, but how can Seohyun know what she is thinking? It must be so obvious in her face. It’s either I need to control my expressions more, or our dear maknae is getting really good at reading people.

 

Seohyun is now the one that’s confused. She hears Yoona’s voice, but she didn’t see Yoona move besides chewing. Wow, she must be getting good at ventriloquism, she thought.

 

“Ow!” Her head starts to hurt again.

 

Yoona stands up. “I’ll get you some pills.”

 

“No it’s okay unnie. I have some right here.”

 

She takes out some from her pill box and drinks the water Yoona gave her. Now, if only she can find something to distract her, that will help ease the pain. She then sits down and looks at Yoona. “Hey unnie, what do you not want me to find out again?”

 

Yoona’s eyes widened. “No, it’s nothing.” She then turns around to go to the living room but Seohyun grabs her hand.

 

“Come on unnie, you know I’m here for you.”

 

“Maybe some other time.”

 

“I promise I won’t tell.” Seohyun tries her best aegyo at Yoona. They both cringed at her aegyo then laughed.

 

“I know you won’t, but not today. I’m not ready yet.” Not ready to confess that I’m so in love with Yuri unnie.

 

“Wha-?” Seohyun suddenly stands up in shock. “You like Yuri unnie that way?”

 

Yoona is shocked too. She then puts her hands over . “I didn’t say that!”

 

“But you did! I heard you!”

 

“No, I didn’t!” She can feel the blood rushing to her face. She can also see Seohyun blushing. She puts her hands on Seohyun’s shoulders and looks at her seriously. “Don’t you ever say this to anyone else, or I swear I’ll-“

 

“So it’s true?”

 

Yoona blushes harder. She didn’t know what to do, and her blushing face makes everything more apparent.

 

“I… I…” She sighs and then hugs Seohyun so she wouldn’t see how embarrassed she is and said, “Y-yes, but please don’t tell anyone, okay? I… I want to make sure she feels the same way first.”

 

Seohyun hugs Yoona back. She rubs the older girl’s back and said, “Don’t worry, unnie, I won’t tell anyone.”

 

“Thanks.”

 

They stay like that for quite some time when suddenly they hear a door open.

 

“Oh Seo, welcome back” Jessica said groggily. The two younger girls broke their hug as Jessica went to hug Seohyun. She then sees Yoona with her hands on her cheeks, still blushing, which made her wonder, what happened when I was asleep?, something that always crosses her mind.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Thanks for reading and subscribing!!!